Stuck at the team vs team screen

Entered a comp game and was stuck at the team vs team screen (i’m not sure what to call it). My teammates were messaging the team chat saying they weren’t loading in either. Game kicked me for inactivity and i lost 50sr. Is there a way i can get this sr back as this was a game problem.

Same here mate.

This sucks a bit.

Now I don’t know if I should queue comp again…

because whoever is responsible for the updates is bad at their job.

it’s downloading data while you’re on the load screen

This is actually a common sign of a severe connection latency problem. These tips can help:

Did a repair and it downloaded 186mb.

Played 3 games without problems.

That may be it

Still lost the 50sr. Was able to play comp again and seemed fine but just tried to play yet another game and i lost another 50sr because i was stuck in the loading screen again. So essentially i lost 100sr and banned for 40 minutes because the game isn’t working :frowning:

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

No problems playing this game ever. I was a beta tester for months before game came out. This last patch has screwed everything up. When you start Bnet app, locked up computer. Had to delete battlenet app and reinstall. Now that I have that fixed. Playing Overwatch is frustrating. Load times are long, half the time screen goes black for 2-5 mins, then when you get in a game that loading screen sits there and nothing happens. Then you get the message, “You will be removed for inactivity” and there is nothing you can do, no buttons to click and pick or leave. If I am lucky and get in all the players are invisible to me and the game starts. After two mins or so then I can see. I have been kicked four or five times now for inactivity that I am not responsible for at all. Today when I tried to login I see “Repeatedly leaving matches early will result in a Penalty” on my screen. I tried playing again, guess what? Kicked for not picking, when there is nothing but a load screen. Nothing has changed on my end, computer is fine, internet is fine. The only thing that has changed is that last patch.

I just had the same problem. I got banned for 10minutes e lost 50 points. I don’t really care about the points that I lost, but please fix this game. It is going worse and worse. Every update is a new issue, it is getting frustrating.

1 Like

Yep guys, i have the same problems i loose 200pts like these, i just came here caus it happen to me again in my first placement game i was waiting for season 10 to come so maybe the issues will not appen again and no it still does it now i have a leave in my placement game i will surely play in the elo hell when i normally play with plats and diamond plz fix it … its annoying i dont buy this game 30 bucks for not be able to play in competetive mode…

Same thing happened during my placement