Stuck at B5 min value despite several winning streaks

Bulcsu
Hello, for various seasons in OW2, I was hard stuck at Bronze, with great hopes for S4 seeing what is going on.
Now I have won several streaks (5W, 1L then 5W, 3L, no quitting or other penalty, support role with at least 8k heal but often 11-13k, saving players etc etc), yet I don’t move out of Bronze5 and the system reports I’m at the minimum for the rank, despite the constant strong Win domination in me progress.
I’m sure, something is bugged with my account. So before I completely quit (I’m serious, this now feels as a chore with no fun anymore and I had season pass every time, so I’m a paying customer) PLEASE CHECK MY ACCOUNT. Please do not send an automatic reply only, as that would be a slap in face. Clearly, with winning streaks I can;t be at the minumum for my rank continuously, but it must be an account record problem and my SR is not getting saved for it.

Please fix it!

2 Likes

I do have the same issue, so as many other players.
It’s still not fixed and I don’t know why!

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

I’m sure they are working on it right now, they had a similar problem back in october. All affected players got a boost for their next games and it helped them be correctly ranked. Give it time and enjoy the unique experience of good players in bronze 5