Streamed 200 games today, zero wins

Not even by accident. Go see for yourself.

8 Likes

what’s your stream? Oh this is going to be gold :rofl:

4 Likes

We’ve been over this before Ethernyet, we know you’re lying, cmon man time to quit the act

34 Likes

58 Likes

See for yourself man, that’s why I streamed it.

1 Like

Posting the literal same thread twice :joy:

10 Likes

I find this literally impossible to just lose 200 games in a row without some intention of throwing

3 Likes

Mhmm you are Right. Also it is possible to Win a Game with Intention Throwing if your Teammates Carried you really Hard

True but losing 200 games in a row is virtually impossible

As a B500 player, stop appropriating my culture.

17 Likes

You won the game I watched and I honestly don’t know how. Your team carried you. You were standing back nearer your spawn typing angrily at your teammates. Then you continued to hang out far behind everybody while they were all dying (you were Moira) and not even so much as throwing yellow orbs in their direction.

You. Just. Kept. Typing.

If this is what you do in every game, I can see why you constantly lose.

20 Likes

That’s because the same jerk keeps coming along and flagging it. I will create it a million times if I have to.

You. Just. Kept. Typing.

There are hundreds of games where I don’t type anything. Unless you’re going to watch them all, don’t make assumptions about the ones towards the end.

It literally doesn’t matter one bit what I do in a game. I can have 4 golds and on fire the entire time and IT DOES NOT MATTER. The result is ALWAYS a loss. The other team is ALWAYS thousands of SR higher than mine.

That’s called spamming buddy.

9 Likes

you must be special to beat blizzard matchmaker just in the wrong direction its a win regardless lol.

zukk it MM you cant make ethyrnet win 50% of the time with your crappy algo, take that.

He broke your forced 50-50! Lord tachanka is here!

HE is our Neo!

ps; WB if your reading this you should have stopped making matrix movies after the first one!.

That’s called spamming buddy.

Not if the same jerk keeps flagging it. THAT person is the one who should get in trouble.

No it very much is still spamming :slight_smile:

11 Likes

No it very much is still spamming

So what remedies do I have against some jerk who keeps doing this to everything I post?

Can you at least have the decency to private your profile before trolling? I can literally check Overbuff and see that you’ve won multiple matches within the past 24 hours.

2 Likes

Overbuff tracks arcade & QP?

It sure does buddy. :slight_smile:

5 Likes