Streaks are unreal

not sure what the purpose of trending your losses are… it really imbalances the game

1 Like

I see threads like this all the time. Is there any actual evidence of forced losses or is it just a vocal minority that lose get tilted and lose some more?

5 Likes

They’re real. When your MMR is lower than your SR, you get games with <50% chance of winning but the inverse is true too. If your MMR is higher than your SR you get easier games.

7 Likes

Please delete your comment. One of my favorite things to do is imagine this control room full of Blizz employees that monitor games, and gamble with each-other on how many losses they can bring on to one poor fool.

You’re ruining my immersion.

8 Likes

No there isnt any evidence. I even create soecial topic so people can post video evidence there . Nobody showed anything. Just stories and excuses.

1 Like

so your going to tell me you havent been in games were there are players a whole rank below you on your team? or there is a 400 sr swing in your teammates?

2 Likes

It makes sense ive also thought the same thing. However, ive never seen anyone prove they are placed on the underdog team repeatedly. Id like to believe this is what happens but why no proof after several years from any of the players making claims.

It would be pretty easy to prove. Not one person has been able to come to the forum with screenshots or video or anything to say …“look im placed on the team less likely to win over and over the game is clearly setting me up to lose”.

Not even smurfs or boosters have been able to have hard proof declaring the opposite (repeatedly placed on the team more likely to win because they dont belong in current rank of the account they are in).

Without actual proof it has to be perception bias.

2 Likes

To be fair, the amount of times I’ve been dropping from high plat back to gold is beyond everything. Aswell as the times I’ve been winning games by basically doing nothing.

For some odd reason it became less likely to happen once hitting diamond. Sure you can say its consistency for most people but I highly doubt they’ll play that much worse unless they’re tilted out of this world. It does look fishy afterall though.

2 Likes

Not a thing. You are trying to blame your losses on external factors. Last season I played 100 games on this account and 120 games on a lower ranked account. The lower ranked account climbed up to where this account is and this account stayed consistently between 3100 and 3250 throughout the whole seasons without ever dipping below my normal range.

You know why?

Because I am consistent. Granted I didn’t get that much better so I only peaked like 100SR over my previous peak but I didn’t fall down either. Why? Again - Because I am consistent and because I never tilt and never blame external factors!!!

And Pyah - seriously - you are too good of a player to believe in that crap so please just cut it out. You must surely know by now that if you MMR is relatively higher than your SR you still get put in a game with people of a similar MMR to achieve the 50% predicted chance of winning but then get inflated SR gains when you do win.

4 Likes

But was it matchmaker or you? Like i dont remember dropping from high plat to gold ever.

Unless i radicaly changed my hero pool.

2 Likes

To some extend. the System blizzard has in place for sure takes abit responsability for that aswell. Since i know from own experience how blizzard tries to balance the game out by having insanely good stats, it wouldn’t surprise me if it does weird things if its not sure about someones SR.

Ah, xion, your daily sneer unloaded your life-balance should be just fine now. There is something so rewarding about bringing somebody down, is it not?
Why don’t you invite people no more? You know, the invitation like: Low Elo we play together I teach you to be me kind of invitations? You Sir, are pathetic.

OT:
They are real and they are evidently forced. If your system is capable of giving you a under 50 percent chance to win, why stop there? 20 Percent is feasible then too. Or do you actually believe they implemented a threshold that their “system” must not traverse?
Ridiculous!

1 Like

What is your problem lol? Where did i put someone down? I just said that that i didnt drop from high plat to gold. Its nothing extraordinary. If you play frequntly and you are consisten with your performance you will be moving up and down like 100-200 sr.

We are done Sir. You can try to hide your malicious intentions, but I can read between the lines.
We are done now, Sir. Blocked, I have had it with you.

Its not a “forced” loss or win. Its just how it is, you are too high or low and the games are easier / harder for you because you should turn the odds. Put a master in bronze game on bronze acc, game still tries to make 50-50 game but cant account that one of them is not what it seems like. Same happens when you put a bronze on masters account. Other way around ofc, you tilt the factors. Its nowhere “forced”. Its just how it is, you are basically smurfing or you are boosted.

1 Like

:rofl: whatever man, but i am friendly guy with no malicious intentions.

There is no forced loss or win system and I have a very simple explanation for that:
Blizzard only does the bare minimum it has to do to keep its games alive and in general has shown multiple times how incompetent they can be.
You really think those guys would spend money developing such a system? Not to mention the system actually working.

I am sort of a programmer myself and wouldnt know how to implement such a system without huge effort.
On the other hand I would know how to implement other systems with relatively low effort (roleq…), yet blizzard needed like multiple months for those (Or pretends to).

You cant believe anything blizzard says or said, but you can use a bit of logic.

That kind of system would be easy to implement. The problem is however how do you choose (no that its hard to choose, but more like how on earth you create the criteria so people wont instantly stop playing the game because its rigged AF, ranks would mean nothing, some lucky bronze in that system would be ruining the games in GM and how that would even work, it would need even more fixing to keep the bronze winning in GM, it just makes no sense and it would be so easy to spot, yet only tinfoil hardstuck silver/golds “notice” it) the players so no1 notices it? Its like… Yeah… And why? Absolutely no point.

1 Like

I’ve been in games where I am the only masters player in a team of low diamonds. Does that mean the game is trying to make me lose? No. What do I do in these situations? I play the game and win like a normal person.

4 Likes

They are real but your 2nd part in my situation is incorrect. Since role queue, all I do is get in losing streaks to where I am barley losing any SR and when I finally win one I gain a lot. But next match starts another losing streak. If you aren’t supposed to be where you are, you wouldn’t barley lose SR, you would lose a lot more.