Strawberry-flavored Oxygen

I would be extremely worried about which poison or toxic compound was in the air to make it taste/smell like strawberry.

4 Likes

Vanilla > Strawberry

Just saying.

5 Likes

:+1:

what if someone is Allergic to Strawberries?

2 Likes

Is that a life even worth living anyway?

1 Like

Leak? You mean the “leak” that Sombra is receiving a nerf soon from a pro player after speaking with the devs? A dev on forums already confirmed it to be true four days ago. It’s not speculation.

2 Likes

The leak is confirmed. There’s a devpost stating it. The only bad part about is the 2s CD on hack interruption, that’ll be what puts her back as a low-tier pick.

Also since this is apparently the trend, I’d prefer a nice peach.

I would prefer lemon to be honest.

1 Like

Hmmmm lemon :lemon:!

i dont want the world to smell like every high school bathroom full of kids juuling. please god no

I’m more of a coffee guy.

1 Like

Caffeinated air O.o how would you sleep?

1 Like

Lemon does sound better…

Though i might prefer vanilla and peach or something like that.

That doesn’t mean they’re allergic to things that smell like it. I mean, would they be allergic to strawberry scented lotion? Probably not.

Blasphemy.
(4chars)

No, what’s blasphemy is that people like fruit-flavored ice cream. THIS IS A SPICE-ONLY FORUM.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I’d enjoy living in a world where the air smelled like strawberries

sounds like a nightmare to me

We would get used to it and never actually smell the smelly smell of our air.

What if our air does smell weird and we don’t know because we are used to it? Maybe an alien would find it smelly.

2 Likes

Edit: Oops someone already posted it but yeah the leak is confirmed

That’s true. The more time we spend around a smell the more we get used to it until we no longer even smell it.