Stop voting to yourself

The thing I like less about the vote system is that moment when 4 red cards appear :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When they removed this function from HoTS it didnt improve anything. All it meant was the HoTS equivalent of getting 5 votes happened ALOT less as a result. Also keep in mind that a lot of people don’t stick around post-game for this feature to begin with.

The vote system is so meaningless I honestly never thought anyone would care enough to complain about it.

Voting literally means nothing and gives you nothing so why such a big deal? Vote for whoever you wanna vote for, including yourself. Especially if you clearly are the one who carried your entire team :stuck_out_tongue:

You play Zarya don’tcha? :3

1 Like

in Winston voice

You raise a good point, but true genius is seldom appreciated in it’s own time.

Ohh, peanut butter!

1 Like

Believe me, you got more important things to worry about than this.

Because I am awesome and quite frankly… I deserve it.

1 Like

The entire vote system is pointless.

2 Likes

Lol. Literally me.
Pro tip: when you get only one like, like yourself to get a second.

But, I thought you were supposed to vote for the best player on the team! :persevere:

/s

I get nervous when I vote for someone but the one guy only votes for me so it looks like I voted for myself.

Does anyone still really take the voting system serious? Nowadays half of the players don’t even vote, a quarter votes on the support by default and the last quarter votes on him/herself… in my experience at least.

1 Like

I like to vote for someone who got a card for something unremarkable and is not likely to get any other votes, just so that it appears that dude voted for himself. The OP gives me hope that my efforts have not been in vain.

The “fake” humble is way worse.
If you were the best player on your team, you should vote for yourself. Period.

Who cares? Not like the Voting system has any other effects than making a few people on the match feel good about themselves?

“Thank you Baptiste!”
“Ooooh, you’re welcome!”

1 Like

Because I deserve it?

I vote for myself when someone else votes for me, so it doesn’t look like I’m the only one. Does anyone else do this?

1 Like

I will always vote for myself even if is the only vote, and I’m not afraid of hiding it