Stop throwing and join voice

Trying to pull up my tank SR and almost all of the games I lose are when 2+ people are not in voice chat. Why people? Why make the game so much harder?

It’s not about executing OWL level plays. I’m just tired of seeing teammates dive in when we are regrouping. Or hanging out when we commit in, because they don’t know what’s going on. You get the occasional obliviousness to a flanker that was called out as well.

The worst part is these players are honestly under-ranked for their mechanical skill since they have to compensate for their garbage team work. So in their warped minds, they think it’s their teammates fault. They aren’t wrong that they could be higher rank, they just don’t realize they are handicapping themselves so much.

1 Like

So joining voice will make you win matches in ALL scenarios? I’d rather keep my peace.

4 Likes

Everytime i came back to vc i became this monster that argued with all the idiots this game has… always dropped sr…

Without vc i enjoy myself and maintain my diamond rank without drama

4 Likes

Voice is unnecessary.

https ://youtu. be/ C1o0tvaPqyg

Remove the space and you’ll get complete picture of comp in vc before role que.

Lol no.
Im rarely in vc, i listen but dont talk most of the time unless people sound chill.
Most of my gm games have barely any comms.

Nope… not going to happen with me.

People in voice baiting others so they can have their friends all report you…

I didn’t cause the problem, they did.

everytime i join tc i hear
DOOD BLZ SWICH DOD U VRY BAD
U CANT PLEY WEEDO DEDE YOU SUK

1 Like

you don’t understand, the people who don’t join voice AND are in your rank make up for it in other ways. that’s why you’re in the same SR, if they joined voicechat, they’d no longer be in your rank because they wouldn’t be throwing

I suggest this QoL for the LFG and let us cast off the shackles of matchmaker once and for all.

1 Like

Stop throwing and leave voice

Unfortunately this sounds like me too :frowning:

I trigger easily when people say stupid things in VC and if someone starts being toxic to me the emotions make me play worse. Mute or not the ‘damage’ has been done.

So the options are:

• I get a good team and don’t need to say anything
  • I get some idiot saying stupid things that triggers me which triggers them etc
  • I get someone triggering me and I don’t back down from stupidity

I’ll readily admit I too can get things wrong and possibly be perceived that way as well, but it is simply better off if I don’t join voice for the most part and I accept that.

Perhaps OP should too?

As a side note I have had an immensely successful career in other team based FPS games going national/international and top in the world so I do know how to communicate. But don’t try and demand I join VC in casual when there is just so much irrelevant ‘noise’.

Let your game sense keep you where you belong…

Voice chat - AKA Complain at DPS chat.

2 Likes

I tested it and have a higher win percentage when not in voice. What works for you does not work for everyone.

It is maybe debatable at high Diamond. But again, that’s me personally.

1 Like

If you’re scared of voice or just flame don’t join, but a team in voice coordinating will beat an equally skilled team yoloing .

You can always mute jerks, the benefit outweighs the risk.

2 Likes

Lately ive been hearing a lot of people using voice changers in ranked. No idea what thats about

I’d rather have a completely silent team where everyone knows how to do their job and does it without complaining than to have 6 people yap about half-baked strats they saw on Reddit or complain about which teammate isn’t doing their job.

Precisely. It seems like too many people like to find a reason not to join rather than one to.

Being in VC and hearing a simple call out can win a team fight.

1 Like