Stop talking about Hanzo

same people hate OW1 Bastion

Then yeah that’s all he needs imo there’s no need to make him any slower than he is with a fully charged arrow and stopping him from being able to jump-dash out of tank range would make him much easier to deal with

I mean it is objectively a slow projectile and who said I’m comparing it to anything in this game like I could literally dodge the arrow as bastion in OW2 sentry form where I have -50 speed or whatever thats how slow the arrow is.

If junkrat and Lucio were the only projectile heroes in the game would that mean that Lucio has a fast projectile speed because its faster than Junkrats?

Its a slow projectile im not comparing it to anything, but what I consider a faster projectile since you asked how about Meis secondary although that has a bigger hitbox if the hitbox was smaller it would feel slow and terrible to use too.

Anas projectile has a considerably higher projectile speed etc

Im not saying Hanzos bad but the primary is janky to hit especially against targets actively strafing you who know how to strafe since its “Prediction” which is actually just guessing or gambling when or which direction they will turn at what time.

Just because you wasted your life getting top 500 doesnt mean you have to talk trash if you genuinely believe it isnt a slow arrow you add me I will strafe and you shoot me and see how many shots it takes you to actually hit me if I know where you are and I know youre shooting at me.

Hanzo is only great for shooting targets who are unaware of you or arent focusing on you fully.

A projectile by nature is a moving object used to inflict damage thats what a projectile is.
In this game a projectile is anything that isnt a hitscan weapon so technically a fast projectile could be 999/ms which would be many times faster than hanzos arrow but not be hitscan realistically you laughing and being smug shows that your ignorance and shows no bounds.

Well the slow does cut the range of the Lunge by 30%.

1 Like

I mean I just think he shouldn’t be able to lunge at all in storm arrow, I mean in game it would make sense and not being able to lunge for just a few seconds during an ability that can be quickly cancelled isn’t that bad, just like how Genji can’t dash during his reflect but can right after yk?

Where’s this “everyone”?

1 Like

Deflect doesn’t lock Genji out of using Dash, though?

Only Quick Melee self-silences Genji. For
 reasons(?).

Its maximum range with any draw is under 5.5 meters. That’s less than a second of movement. Also less than the length of a Rein swing, and significantly less than Winston’s primary fire range.

they will always complain about hanzo cos they’re bad players. simple as.

5+ yrs of dying to “random logs”, but never taking 5s to even consider why they die in this fashion so often

1 Like

It’s tied for the smallest in the game.

Hanzos one shot isnt hard to hit. He gets free kills just by spamming its a meme to an extent but a true. Moving unpredictably only brings you so far. Hanzos one shot is a problem just like widows one shot is a problem just like soujourns one shot is a problem.

Yes hanzo needs a nerf. He does too much in ow2 and the fact people can laughably defend it is just sad. You even see it in owl where hanzo gets stupid value just by existing.

1 Like

Nah they took away doom one shot which is 10 times more fair and balanced than hanzos.
Off with his head.

they already did though didn’t they? it takes 4 arrows to kill a 200hp target

storm arrow is good for tank busting and shield break. people use it in duels to spam but its less efficient and arguably less effective.