Stop Spamming Voice Lines

Yea this is pretty toxic and I will report you, and then turn down my headset since Blizzard refuses to add anything to make this b.s. stop. Then, don’t expect to win since I cannot hear anything.

3 Likes

Squelch chat stops voicelines.

3 Likes

no idea what that even means. blizzard should do a better job at being able to avoid this. if i have to comopmletely turn off chat, then thats stupid

If you push P to goto the player menu and right click their name like you would to report them there is an option that says “squelch chat” while in game and that stops all voicelines from playing for you from that player you squelched. Blizzard has a solution, you just dont use it.

13 Likes

AND THEY SAY AND THEY SAY AND THEY SAY
I’m pretty sure muting them also mutes voicelines.

I didnt know that, you are amazing

1 Like

People are seriously triggered by this?

Edit: hope I get you in a game someday. I bound all my most abnoxious voice lines to my side mouse button just for you.

6 Likes

I made an oopsie…

You are that kind of player that makes my evening bad already.

Hope i never get matched with you. Unbelievable, you are such a crybaby, you should probably just take a break.

3 Likes

There’s no such option on Xbox, unfortunately.

In the words of Mei, “sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry, im sorrysorrysorry.”

1 Like

and dey say… and dey say… and dey say… and dey say… and dey say… and dey say chivalry is dead

4 Likes

They made so you can do it.
“They should do it better because I dont know how it works and didnt bother to look up, now someone told me that you can do it so better flame blizz.”

2 Likes

-Reinhardt, I must say you are looking quite well. This life must agree with you.
-And you are looking as lovely as ever.

You’re on…You’re on m…You’re on my naughty list
You’re on my naughty list
You’re on my naughty list
Greetings. Greetings.
My ultimate is charging.
My ultimate is charging.
My ultimate is almost ready!
Earthshatter, ready!

2 Likes

is it really that serious?
anyways, squelch chat exists.

I recommend using it before you lose your temper.

Ok buddy, you’re greedy. You cannot report people bc they use voice lines lol. You are the toxic one if u report them.

5 Likes

You sound like the toxic one buddy.

1 Like

Stop Spamming Voice Lines

3 Likes

Grow up and deal with it

2 Likes

are you ch are you chi are you ch are you chicken?