Bastion is being forgotten

Whos “he”?

Im new to this.

I don’t want to call him out but he’s the main one arguing that it’s fine that Bastion is “niche” even though his pickrate is, no joke, invisible on a bar graph for pickrate.

2 Likes

Then its time to bring out the “flags”

jk jk

Don’t false flag.

1 Like

Terran pls, i even typed jk jk.

:rofl::ok_hand:

1 Like

Also have a poll there for the Bastion players/mains too.

Quick link:

https://www.strawpoll.me/15610417
4 Likes

Already voted :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

grabs popcorn

This is gonna be good.

2 Likes

Yo btw, what you thing about the changes to pocketing on bastion.

Would less incoming healing and damage boost be good enough?

I feel like attacking this part of bastion could work maybe with the slippery payload as well.

Players especially in lower ranks like the whole explosive junkrat hero idea, so maybe tank form bastion could work out, they could even put the critbox on the back of the tank.

2 Likes

I suggested reducing incoming healing before.

1 Like

I’ve tought about the same idea on Pharah, but the main problem I run into is that supports then feel like they can’t do anything to help said hero with anti-support measures.

It would be great up until a time or situation that Bastion needs to be healed/boosted.

This is gunna be Real Good…

5 Likes

I suggested long time ago that they should increase the projectile speed on pharah but nerf the splash damage / radius.

↑This could work out for pharah in higher ranks and nerfed her in lower elo.

and i got no feedback from anyone
welp

Ok so i am reading through the bastion poll thread comments…

Time to put on my hazmat suit, open the doors… we are moving out.

1 Like

Well I quite like the idea of removing IC off of sentry, and making his health 100/200 Armor.

IC only equates to 60 HP, and burst would be a great way to displace him (hint hint Junkrat) while auto-bullet weapons would hurt him less.

Then giving him 50% IC on transformations would be LIFE SAVER!!!

2 Likes

Im not gonna lie, i am really glad ppl talk more and more about the bastion current situation. Even the nonmains! How cool is that?!

“My work here is done…maybe next generation will get to play new and refined omnic. For now all we can do is be unoriginal and play meta heroes.”

1 Like

2 minutes later
“Who am I kidding? I want to play it too!”

2 Likes

Looks like the typical dps player who complains Bastion takes no skill and that when they die by him he should be nerfed. Also I’m sure a lot of people are now aware that Bastion is in a horrible state right now. I’m glad people are picking up on it and I hope that sooner maybe after Torbjorns rework happens, they might consider bastion. Honestly they just need to do tweaking perhaps like (no longer able to sit on the payload by not allowing the configure button, but make the spread 20% smaller and give tank on E or whatever). I don’t think they need to rework bastion like they are doing to Symmetra but honestly who knows, if they want to go that far and do that to our friend id be more than happy.

1 Like