Bastion is being forgotten

Who now was nerfed? .

Tracer’s pulse bomb does 300 damage instead of 400 on the PTR.

4 Likes

Really???

Its like christmas if thats true.

D.va has gotten nerfed as well. Feelsgoodman

3 Likes

No way, really? This must be a dream.

2 Likes

Im about to test this on my crappy 22 fps pc set up just to see.

Patch notes are real in your dream too then :laughing:

10 Likes

HOLY CRAP.

2 Likes

You are my favorote person.

2 Likes

Genji was nerfed too? PLEASE THIS GAME IS GETTING BETTER.

6 Likes

Aw, thanks. :heart:.

2 Likes

Finally some good news.

oh wait, whats that?
bastion changes?

Poggers!
:smiley:

7 Likes

You know out all the things with tracers kit, pulse bomb was the thing i hated the least. I thought it was more of an issue with Bastion that he got one shot then tracer.

But I’m not complaining.

5 Likes

Tbh I feel kinda bad for Genji. That Deflect hit box was broke pretty badly, but if Brig and Sombra become meta then rip the ninja.

I don’t like seeing any character in F-tier, since mine has been there for awhile. :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t feel bad for that guy. Anyways he wont be F tier. He will have to be more cautious now.

2 Likes

I personally, Can’t wait for the: “I keep dying as Gengu, pls Fix!” Threads to pop up… :smile_cat:

Since they wont have as much of a Get out of harm free card anymore.

3 Likes

Regardless I feel Tracer’s are going to have a much harder time against Bastion now. Recon match up will be about the same I think, but even still he will live with 5 health due to armor yes?

If this change sticks I think that the Sentry match up goes from 80/20 to 60/40. And Tank might even be in Bastion’s favor.

3 Likes

I think it said specifically it is still gonna cover his body. I think it is gonna be more like he has to be actually shot at in order to deflect.

I don’t think it will effect Genji’s ‘get out of jail’ at all. Make it so that the offensive potential and the ability to block for teammates will be lowered significantly.

1 Like

By “get out of harm free” i mean Mccree’s and such will Actually Be killing gengus now.

And it’s amazing.

That, and can we all rejoice at the Removal of Scatter arrow? :thinking:

1 Like

For scatter I actually think that the ‘Storm arrow’ is going to be ten times worse for Bastion specifically. I haven’t tried it, or played against it.

Call it a gut feeling.

1 Like

The only problem with this is, Tracer can, and without a doubt will, Lay a whole Magazine into you During/After the Bomb. -.-

Perhaps Brigitte will help counter this? Lol

Bastion is also left “Alive” After being pinned by Rein.
But no bastion ever survives it, anyways.

3 Likes