Bastion is being forgotten

I’d be Perfectly fine with that, actually.

If they gave Sentry it’s power back.
Yup. Even with the long configure time.

2 Likes

sometimes you need the power not the speed. If you swap in someones face, you usually die now anyways. But sometimes when you have the time to set up, it sucks too much to matter currently.

3 Likes

Is it just me, or does Bastion’s spread feel tighter?

1 Like

Like not good

But tighter

1 Like

If they touched Bastion, and only Sligtly Tightened the spread…

O-O Hell will be raised.
And Mei along with it.

1 Like

Guess i’m officially going on Hiatus In-game at least… I’ll still be on the forums sometimes… But otherwise, i’ll be waiting for Bastion to be fixed.
I even made a thread about it…
[Going on Hiatus until something gets fixed. 😣]

2 Likes

If they really wanted to neuter his spread and headshots and keep it that way, they should’ve at least buffed his sentry damage to 20 (equal to his recon) so that he can still have some semblance of effectiveness at range and absolutely melt anyone who gets close to him because he does 600 DPS instead of the 450 DPS he does right now.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look changed to me… Used a circle reticle and bloom, and it looks the same as it did before…

1 Like

That would be absolutely fine as long as they did the un-interuptable transformation thing… If they increased the time and didn’t add that, then he would basically never be able to transform because of all the 5 mile stuns that are now in the game

1 Like

Good. A pox on Bastion and anyone who mains him.

Damn man that’s super

E D G Y

But why? To my knowledge just about everything says you shouldn’t even be that mad about a bad hero.

“edgy” “salt” Can you children show a shred of originality.

But those are the words for it. You can’t be original when using the common words for it.

What if it’s Really Edgy Salt.

That would be one hell of a weapon.

Sharp salt. That’s what I’m going to call Mei’s icicle alt fire from now on.

1 Like

I also felt this!(and posted above about it)
I was was wreking people with recon from a much farther range than normal and I was dueling a Dva while in sentry mode, killed the mech, and she popped out and died before touching the ground! Usually she lives for a bit even if your crosshair is right in her(the bullets just fly around her) but today she got evaporated on 4 separate ocasions

I GOT SEAGULL TO COMMENT ON THE E TANK IDEA

He basically said that the Sentry aspect sounds awesome, but that Tank on E would need to be very carefully tuned so it couldn’t be used to burst people down and snipe.

5 Likes

Where is this post?
:kissing_cat:
I would like to see.

Sounds interesting.

3 Likes

I donated $5 of my own damn money and put it in the donation message on his stream

4 Likes