Stop sexism in game!

too hot 4 u to handle

1 Like

Don’t feed the troll

Okay, with a name like that you should’ve seen the bait coming from a mile away. So I’m just gonna leave this here to make it even more obvious:

(why won’t the image show up?)

Also

Legit the first time I have ever seen another MVP who isn’t WyomingMyst.

1 Like

Well, only because you are tom hanks…wilson

I wont lie, i thought it was wyoming

1 Like

Northern Chinese.

They eat lot of meat, noodles and other healthy stuff in there.
They are a bit bigger than chinese from other parts.

Ah, so its a healthy fat…unlike me who is unhealthy

Depends on amount of meat lol

fair enough…but they still dont the obesity epidemic like we americans do

What exactly do you mean?

I’m a girl myself and there are many female heroes that i like.

There should be more of them, i agree.

Almost all of my 5.9k posts are in #technical-support and #bug-report :slight_smile:

Aww… c’mon!

4 Likes

Meh. I prefer Wyoming better :stuck_out_tongue:

Gasp. How dare :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1. The unrealistic and sexually objectified portrayal of female bodies vs quite realistic and not objectified portrayal of male bodies.
  2. Why do all women have cat eyes and wear makeup? Women are portrayed with eyeliner even in small thumbnails whilst men usually have frowned eyes (so they look more aggressive). Why don’t you portray women the same way you portray men?

The game has a certain cartoonish art style, what’s the point in calling for strict realism? Also have you seen Baptiste? I’d certainly like to look like him irl.

1. There are more male characters than female ones.

It’s pretty equal with 13 males, 13 females and a handful of omnics and animals. Plus the narrator/announcer (Athena) certainly sounds like a feminine character to me.

It’s a troll. Just report it and move on. Don’t take the bait.

1 Like

Yet so many people fell for it. Tells us how seriously we take this ridiculous stuff about sexism racism etc.

im sowwy

1 Like

it is also named after a greek goddess

Umm what type of comment is this? The main flagship character is a female who is LGBT. She isnt objectified. Zarya, Ana, Brigitte, and even Tracer arent objectified. Brigitte and And do not where make up. The difference is that Ana where one side of her eye and Pharah has a similar design for her eye. ALSO if you havent realized, most new characters added to the game were women. So please do more research before making an assumption please.

2 Likes

I wrote a blog post a while ago about why I f***ing hate video games. They appeal to the male fantasy!

https://pm1.narvii.com/6359/75922e9b79e336fc0861d058906007dd265b5463_hq.jpg