Stop ignoring sombra

With Sombra, they’ve never really tried. They’re too hung up on whether she’s fun to play against to have ever given her a chance to see if they can balance her.

4 Likes

Her kit can be balanced and your response has nothing to do with my question.

we have 2 viable dps heroes. 2~3 mediocre ones and the rest are trash in this meta. It’s not exactly sombra being ignored. All of them are being ignored.

Many of Sombra’s issues have existed since they announced her, we’ve seen many metas in that time, and in none of them has she ever shown viability.

It rather is a feeling of ignorance at this point when so little has been done.

1 Like

And do you think if they fix those issues now, with the current state of the meta, it would matter?

The answer is NO. It won’t. She’ll still be useless. When a bigger issue exists that affects smaller issues as well, you fix the bigger one, then tend to the small ones. When a ship is sinking, you go for the big hole first. Doesn’t mean the little hole shouldn’t get fixed, but the big one has priority. Same here.

Shameless link to the 6th bug report I’ve made on the issue A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs!

So… You want to see the current state of Sombra seen by the top tier Sombra main? Ok then, please welcome Mighty.

6 Likes

Or in blizzard’s case: Do nothing at all

1 Like

Sombra is still bad outside of pinball.

And remember the solid argument about Sombra!

“Sombra is fine, you simply don’t know how to play her!”

3 Likes

My personal favorite is

“But look at Fitzy! Sombra can be good in the right hands!”

4 Likes

In masters+ you can relie on your team that they know what they are doing …. when i have a team in gold that knows how to play i win almost every game with her.

I feel like the Sombra mains are starting to sound like the Mercys.

I am a Sombra/Mercy main ….

With that Reinhardt clip, it isn’t the Hammer blocking it but Rein goes through maybe two frames of the shield anim, which seems to be what’s cancelling it.

And how it sounds like?

Except the part where Sombra has always been garbage while Mercy is and have a long history of being one of the most powerful heroes in the game?

Yeah. About the same frustrations in the community…
Hot take. :smirk:

3 Likes

Except in this case our character was never op and has actually been dumpstered.

3 Likes

But still, when in Mercy’s case you can always try to say “she’s still most popular hero”, in Sombra’s case arguments are usually “she’s fine in GM” ;p

1 Like

Sombra still has a very low pickrate for a hero who is not a niche hero.