Stop flaming bronze players

He’s smurfing on a DPS account. Wow. Sorry for your friend, but I feel more sorry for the people on that level playing with you.

2 Likes

I’ce already explained I play DPS on that account and nothing I play on here… Im not good enough with those heroes to climb where I am, stop acting like I’m stomping on the enemy time and having a Hay day.

3 Likes

I expect you to justify it somehow, people always do. They always think they’re the exception to due to whatever circumstances, and while it’s not bannable, that doesn’t make it any less wrong.

1 Like

So it’s wrong for me to have an account to learn new heros on?

2 Likes

What do you get out of “practicing” on people way below your level? even if you’re not good with some heroes, your game sense and overall knowledge of the game will carry you through those new players you’re rolling over. It is not difficult to learn a hero through your main account.

2 Likes

I’m not rolling over people, that’s what you don’t understand. Yes, my game sense and game knowledge is higher, but it hasn’t been enough to carry me. If I were rolling people I’d be a lot higher by now, but I can’t even break 2600.

3 Likes

That’s not boosting boosting is when you pay someone who is really good to play on your account to be in a higher rank

this thread kinda back fired, smurfs are worse than throwers . Nothing like inflating your sense of worth by trashing lower ELO’s

4 Likes

glad you know what boosting is, maybe you should invest in it

What is the first sentence supposed to mean and I don’t want to boost because I’m not a sad sack chump

I was on my “dps” account

instant loss of credibilty

1 Like

The climb is worthless. That is all.

1 Like

Too bad I’m not trashing them, I wish I was good enough to trash on em.

So there’s something wrong with me having an account I play DPS on? I’m not throwing games, I can’t get to 2600 and I’m busting my A*s off.

1 Like

If you want to play dps use your main acct, you are ruining games by not playing at your best ability. Also boosting your bronze mate (also bannable btw) is also unfair on your mate he will be out of his skill braket and get destroyed, also on his future team mates when they will essentially be 5 v 6 as they have a bronze masquerading as gold

1 Like

As a bronze former silver player I agree that’s just plain wrong.

2 Likes

I am playing at the best of my ability, on DPS. It’s where I’d be ranked as a DPS main. I’d be ruining games on my main by playing them because I’d be playing heroes I am not efficient enough with. And I wasnt boosting my friend, it’s not like we had a long session, we played two games, each of which we lost and each of which she carried her weight. Once again, I’m really not a good enough DPS player to boost someone just by queing with them. Yes, I can play my supports at a diamond rank, but if I tried to play DPS here I’d basically be throwing.

1 Like

So you’re in high gold/low plat, but bringing a bronze into your games?
You denied your team of a teammate on their statistical level.

2 Likes

IDK man, I usually sit at low / mid plat. I feel like a god anywhere in silver. It feels like cheating.

2 Likes

When she’s pulling off 1000 heals per minute, at least she’s doing her job but ok. Assume she can’t play even though I’ve already gone over how she didn’t know you can play after placements and she’s climbed 700 SR this season on her own

???

I’d like to think they were being pretty vocal. You know how this community is, probably should have just let this one pass without trying to gain karma from the community.

Also think about if their mechanics really are only Bronze level. Pushing them to play 2 tiers above is really harsh on them not only mechanically but also mentally. I don’t know what game modes you and your friend play on but if it’s QP it isn’t much in the way of try harding.

1 Like