Stop buffing Cassidy I'm dying

I get that it’s a small buff but got DAMN this is ridiculous; the man is fine as he is especially after the last buff that you pushed; please focus on other characters outside of Cassidy for once

I literally have nothing to add to this thread I just
why
why another cassidy buff babes

29 Likes

Projectile characters are significantly better than any hitscan in the game other than maybe soldier-76, and that’s if he has a mercy pocket. Hitscan heroes in general need some sort of buff to them to make them more viable compared to their projectile counterparts.

2 Likes

GARFIELD
ARE YOU /J OR /SRS

11 Likes

All I have to say is lies

19 Likes

the only Projectile hero that is good is hanzo

17 Likes

The only thing good about him is storm arrows

3 Likes

Don’t know what either of those mean but I’m talking from the perspective of someone who has played in 44+ lobbies for 15+ seasons. I am a tank player and project characters are significantly harder to deal with and have more impact (Hanzo for example) than many if not all hitscans.

i am laying on the floor. I am dead

1 Like

Ok, thanks for your valid and necessary input on the competitive state of the game. I would appreciate you would actually provide some sort of insight and your background in the game before just saying “LOL XD”.

Tank player in what rank now?

1 Like

nvm I just realised mang has like 5 posts; this is where valid thread discussion dies :alien:

1 Like

Have been 44+ for over 15+ seasons.

Again, you’re actually not adding much to the conversation yourself while I am at least trying to have a competitive-scene-based argument with you. You’re literally just resorting to “LOL XD” again.

I have played Rein for nearly the entire running time of this game.

What the heck are smoking to say that the hitscans, ESPECIALLY Cassidy, are not a frustrating pool of nonsense?

2 Likes

In what elo? Elo matters more than time. I don’t want to come off as toxic or anything, but playing in a casual elo does not necessarily provide any useful insight on the current state of the game as literally anything can work in a lower rank.

1 Like

And a few minutes ago, you said you’ve been in 44+ lobbies for 15+ seasons.
You don’t mean lobbies with your current 44+ statement, do you?

Who’s Cassidy

7 characters

1 Like

Patch is all over the place, ball and Dva are among the best heroes in the game and are also getting buffs. Same with zen.

2 Likes

Sorry, didn’t know that that would throw people off. But yes, I have been 44+ for 15+ seasons of my time playing this game. I would like to solidify that now.

D.Va has always been seen as a “necessary evil” for this game, but that argument doesn’t really make sense for the game anymore in it’s current state nor has it been necessary for the past 1-2 years. D.Va is insanely easy to find value on and extremely hard to counter with other tank picks that are not mirrors.