Stop Blaming Supports

They really aren’t though? And there’s a small pool of them to choose from anyway.

Are you feeling well? Hog isn’t a support.

3 Likes

Ashe was busted and didnt need Mercy for being so. Nerfs were only a question of time.

2 Likes

The support role is the best role in the game. There are no dps hero’s that “does it all” but for tank you got sigma, for support you got bap n brig. And you still wonder why?

1 Like

then balance the game around the majority of heroes classes - dps.
supports are not just heal bots get over it

What do you mean, Hog is giving 300 healing plus 50 percent damage reduction every few seconds, that is even better than nano boost.

Repeat after me, Hog is a Support.

DPS heroes arent even busted or broken. Most of them arent. Most broken heroes are from the tank and support role

Support arent just healbots either right now their utility is unmatched and its insane

2 Likes

supports have always been the keyrole in terms of impact. get over it

2 Likes

ashe being broken or not isnt my point

OP is basically saying “dps bad” when they literally said they nerfed her because of mercy lmao

4 Likes

Im a turd, my bad for not understanding your phrasing.

no its my fault I should have been clearer

but I still think mercy needs a nerf too

1 Like

Like, pocketing has made heroes get nerfed like ashe. They ask to get pocketed by mercy and ask why their fav sniper got nerfed and not mercy. Though I would nerf dmg boost a bit

Why would u think she needs a nerf ?

this is my experience as a solo q-er

if the enemy ashe (or any hitscan) has a pocket and Im ashe with no pocket , I lost. im gonna get 1 tapped. I need a pocket too. replace ashe with any other character that has good synergy with mercy, its the same thing (except the 1tap part)

before when ana was meta people used to say stuff like ana or lose, now its kinda mercy or lose. thats just my opinion dont flame me

3 Likes

True, but its a 2v1 so its kinda expected to have a disadvantage in this case. I try always to enable my DPS against such pairups. Either we fail and probably lose the match because my tanks go the same route and dont understand to push high ground, or we win up there, and get us self a win condition.

1 Like

true.

people dont realize this and say stuff like “but its a 2v1” well people are gonna abuse the most broken heroes and a lot of times u get OTPs or non mercy mains on ur team and then u almost always insta lose .

like which DPS can counter a ashe getting pocketed by a mercy and both of them get peel from their team while they destroy my team from safe distance? none lol

1 Like

exactly, like who do I play? Tracer? :sob: :raised_hand:

1 Like

If my team has a lucio - I don’t play with the team 80% of the match because his speed boost is being abused by many people into trolling their own team and causing the team to mess up due to the speed boost itself. These lucios are simply there to boop people. They aren’t there to heal (right now, Lucio is on the bottom of the tier list because his heals are very subpar and the speed boost isn’t needed currently). And they don’t care if their team gets stomped - as long as they get “potg” - it’s fine (which is why so many are found in the low ranks). And in my experience - most of them are very young kids.

So what you’re saying is that if you’re fighting a 1v2, you’re at a disadvantage and will probably lose the fight.

Remind me again why this is a problem?

10 Likes

If you’re on an ashe that isn’t pocketed knowing that the enemy team has a pocketed ashe - why are you on ashe still. That’s the real question.

1 Like