Stop adding new tanks

you do realize that with the addition of 222 rein was the worst tank right

1 Like

Pickrate proves otherwise. When sig is ultimately nerfed, rein will once again be the top picked tank, second most picked hero right under ana.

3 Likes

No.

If we would have 17 tanks and 17 supports then we would stop with the whining. Just because Blizzard made some bad tanks it doesn’t mean that the problem is with the tank role.

(Hammond was one of the most creative high skill, high skillfloor hero they have ever created)

??? you lot whine about sig being overpowered not the tank role being underpowered adding more tanks won’t change your delusional opinions.

Is this comment for me? :rofl: cuz I don’t understand then what you are trying to say.

you want more tanks while the ones you have are strong. what are you complaining about? you want MORE bad tanks? everytime a tank gets stronger than rein you people never shut up about nerfing them so why add more when you clearly only want rein and zarya viable.

Why not “add more tanks” but actuallly balance them better

1 Like

Sig is arguably the only good tank right now. Orisa isn’t good, only used to make sig better. Everyone wants sig nerfed to being as bad as the rest, which would make them all equally bad. Until threads of “make tanks good” pop up instead of “nerf sig” then I don’t believe any of you actually want better balancing for tanks just two of them to dominate. Rein zarya.

Large factor in double barrier? Check
Stuffed kit rn? Check
Creates a climate where there is only one viable comp? Check

Yeah I have no clue why he’s being nerfed

(Also no, they should keep adding tanks, I regard ball as probably the best designed character in the game and orisa was an excellent addition, if they take tuning post release then so be it

lol Sigma has been getting “nerfed into obscurity” since his release a year ago

1 Like

“Stronger than Rein” is a metric the results of which swing widely with map choice, let alone a given meta.

And people have had little issue with Rein, or much of any other tank, being situational, map- or style-dependent, or somewhat “Tier-2”, so long as there’s not a broadly applicable tank or tank pair that require(s) little if any further skill to get equal or greater value out of than all others.

Yo… That’s what everyone’s whining about. IS the fact that people like you think Rein is what all tanks are bound to. If we had better balancing plus more tanks, life would be good. Where are all these nerf Sigma posts you speak of?

Tanks are fine, it’s the Add-in Supports that have broke the balance of the game
Sigma single-handedly broke the balance in the Tank roster, more than any other Tank ever did.
Wrecking Ball and Orisa are very much their own things, while Sigma can be really anything.
Once they fix Sigma, the Tank roster should be pretty balanced.

…no it doesn’t

how dumb are you

Cries in Hammond :frowning:

cries in D.Va :frowning:

1 Like

dva got whined about and sledgehammered when boost was 3sec
They didn’t know what a stun was :frowning:

every time another tank rises they get nerfed but when rein has the EXACT same pickrate he’s left alone shut your damn mouth

you have 7k posts on these pathetic forums maybe worry about your embarrassing failure of a life instead of my opinion jfc

before i get suspended wanna say go **** yourself every post you make is so damn uninformed its no wonder the devs ignore the inbreds who post on here its no wonder everyone outside of these forums thinks this place is a joke it should be shut down and revamped the disgusting bubble of entitlement people have made over the years using this website is a stain on the games legacy reddit > the braindead support forums

you might want to check back about a year ago or when 222 was added

you’ll see that you’re wrong

yeah and? its been about 3 years

am I supposed to feel bad about that?

lmao

says the one that’s saying this on a public forum

mhm

I’m glad you’ve read each and every one of my posts

lmao you’re mad because I’m stating a fact while you aren’t

found the entitled dps main lmao

look if you think anything bad you say about me will hurt, think again
there isn’t a thing you could say to me that I haven’t said to myself already so

We need more tanks, but we also need some changes to the role as whole.
shields>>>>>>time based shield & bubble> extra hp,resistance.

As long that the role is broken ofcourse isn’t not gonna be balanced, but it doesn’t mean we don’t need more tanks.
Just add different protections to the tanks and fix the current protections we already have and it’s gonna be alright.

we need a new stationary tank, although personally I would go for off classes and ask for a tank for trappers/kiters/flankers.
We need more tanks that encourage different play-styles