Stop adding dps heroes jeff fappling!

overwatch has 6 healers and 7 tanks and the rest of the heroes are DPS please add more healers and tanks

1 Like

The last three heroes were a tank and two supports…

21 Likes

Shame on people for buying an FPS game and wanting to play dps heroes.

(This is no shade to support / tank mains out there btw love you guys).

1 Like

We just had what feels like three support heroes in a row, I wanted another DPS, and boy am I happy!

1 Like

C’mon, should give dps mains something nice to keep them interested.

1 Like

It says “Please read!”

4 Likes

The next six heroes are going to be support and Tank so there shouldn’t really be a problem here.

And they just said next 6 heroes will focus on tank and support!

Really? Source? :smiley_cat:

ht tps://www.dbltap.com/posts/6213754-jeff-kaplan-says-next-6-overwatch-heroes-are-already-in-development
There is something about it. There was also whole conversation about it going on forums some days ago.

He didn’t say that the next 6 heroes will just be tank and support but i wouldn’t mind if it was, realistically speaking at least one of those characters will be a dps though.

After reading that article and knowing Ashe was unplanned, I wouldn’t be surprised if the majority are supports/tanks, so I feel safe expecting them to be. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 healers. brig is a dps

Look tank and support release streaks are encouraged, but that’s no excuse to leave the damage roster stale.

Let the DPS have their fun. It’s been more than a year!

*Tank/healer hybrid😉

She certainly doesn’t have the damage output of a dps.

There are only so many ways you can be a shield tank, or a damage negating tank. Similar for healing.

Meanwhile there are a whole host of ways to make an attacking hero, and the player-base I would take a guess, is around 50% DPS mains.