Still Waiting For The DVA buff

I’d really like to know your opinion on Brigitte.

It is really hard to get value out of her, and I’m wondering if the devs are happy with her state.

Honestly, if it was a simple ‘we are happy with her current state’, I’d accept it and move on.

But she is such a niche hero right now, only playable with a select few heroes and against an even smaller pool of heroes.

1 Like

that… would be amazing

would you also look into making winston’s jump having a shorter cd as well? (maybe not that short but something to let him keep up with this)

3 Likes

I think you will be surprised by how much D’va hard counters Hanzo, she has always been insane against him.

D’va DM completely destroys Hanzo’s primary and makes it incredibly hard to get value out of him, it is also incredibly good against his ultimate, being able to eat it even if Hanzo shoots it into a wall.

I don’t know how D’va will fair against Storm arrows because we really haven’t seen much of D’va since the Hanzo rework but I think she will still be somewhat decent against it. You have to remember Hanzo still gets 99% of his value from his primary, Storm is still a 10second CD ability meaning that if D’va can shut down his primary, Hanzo won’t be run.

I Am So Tired. I Just Don’t Understand Why We Don’t Revert The GOATS Nerfs They Were Unnecessary.

16 Likes

Omg please.

please

I loved Junkrat, but they just nerfed him to not be fun. enemy team going down choke, junkrat doing his thang “oMG NeRF rAt HE iS BuSTeD”

2 Likes

That’s an interesting change. Out of curiosity, do you and the team have a vision for the role that DVa is supposed to play on the battlefield? I think part of the frustration with her right now is that she seems like a generalist character without a defined role (a la Soldier), so folks are finding it hard to define the appropriate time to use her.

BLIZZARD SPEAKS! Its been like a full year since I saw a post from you guys! Missed you.

7 Likes

Defense matrix its too short on duration so a good hanzo will totally melt you with his storm arrow, trust me i know, and if you wait until his storm arrow ends and somehow survived, half of the team are already on you gaining free ult charge

7 Likes

Why can’t dva be allowed to walk at faster speeds like rest of the tanks?

Why do we have to get motion sickness just so we can MOVE normally?

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing the news :+1:

It’d be good to see more D.Va’s and less Feed.a’s :sweat_smile:

Have you tested any ideas for Winston?

2 Likes

Because then her mobility plus DM would allow her to run over dps heroes. Its designed so if you play too agressive, enemies can run from you.

Sad day for overwatch. Devs are hell bent on bring back this hero to meta when she was must pick for 2 years. Oh no d.va is not being picked for recent meta, better buff her immediately.

Look at roadhog. Dude has been off meta since s4. GG go next.

eyeroll

The only thing this buff will do is make stalling even worse, because that’s all she will be good for. So you can fly from 2cp spawn and then fly around the point to stall a bit more, ay.

Wet flying paper bag will still be wet flying paper bag even if she flies at people more often.

Matrix won’t protect her when flying, so she can nyoom around doing her pathetic poke damage just a bit more and be just as little impact and feed just as much as before.

9 Likes

Get out of here man, Dva was never a must pick, not even in 3 tank meta, and in goats she was replaced by sombra

9 Likes

He saw a lot of success with Orisa during bunker. Halt hook was just so good it forced Mei in just to stop that synergy.

Hog was just on meta I’m so confused by that guys post

4 Likes

I’d blame internet explorer.

Shout out to those using it in 2020

D.Va finally getting a buff and of course it’s one that solves none of her issues and will probably hurt her in the long run when she does become viable again.

6 Likes

omg yes omg yes omg yes thank you!

i hope not

uncoordinated teams already lose what precious little focus they have as soon as they see him on team RED