Still no Total Mayhem :- (

This seems to be the direction that Total Mayhem is going, especially when you consider that Jeff Kaplan says it holds a special place in his heart because he made it, but he doesn’t like the mode and it’s only still around for its legacy.

I feel that eventually it will be retired after being absent for 2-3 months and then we’ll get the memo :wink:

i’m hoping for the best :,(( TM is my favorite mode even if we lose, i’m having a great time

1 Like

You would think a mode that is 2nd most popular in the arcade section would be around for more than just once a month Blizzard :unamused:

3 Likes

Well, it was good while it lasted ;_; curious to how many players actually played though.

1 Like

Same! I really wish there was a way we could see those numbers. I’d be curious to compare them with other arcade modes.

1 Like

The wife and I played it exclusively last night and today. About four hours last night, and roughly six hours today. And I’ll be honest, those 10 hours were actually more time than we’ve played in the last two months combined. We had instant matches the entire time, except for maybe three instances of a very short skirmish very late last night.

2 Likes

It was in the arcade yesterday, at least on ps4

Yep it was on PC too!

Total Mayhem is the only reason i play overwatch.

1 Like

1 Year Later

1 Like