Still No OWL Tokens

I’ve been logged in and watching the All-Stars matches for pretty much the entire series of games, but I’ve yet to be awarded a single token. My tokens have been sitting in-game at 185 for several days now, which is highly frustrating because I reeeeeeaaaaally want that Mercy skin, but if the tokens aren’t awarded to my account until after the All-Stars purchase window ends, then I’ll be SOL!

Please help, I don’t know what to do! I’m concerned that even if I tried to purchase tokens, they might not be delivered, either!

1 Like

Have you been getting Twitch notifications? Lately there has been a trend of tokens being delivered late to certain users, so if you got the notifications please wait up to 24 hours.

Otherwise, when Stage 3 starts use the troubleshooting section in my guide here: Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

If the tokens don’t arrive promptly, you may have to consider purchasing tokens if you really want the skin. There will be no way to unlock the skin after the promotion ends on May 22nd.

I had the same issue, but in my case it was even stranger.

1st day of All Stars I watched and got tokens normally. 2nd day though, nothing. Same PC, same browser, adblocks disabled, account linked, etc. One day I got the tokens, the next day I didn’t get a single one, and no notification on twitch either.

Now I’m stuck at 198 tokens (which I had calculated exactly so I could get the Lucio skin) but it seems I’m out of luck. Feels bad man

Same. Drops stopped working with All Stars, but worked just fine (with the occasional disconnect :frowning: ) for the rest of the OWL.
CS keeps sending me to “troubleshooting”, which I had already checked: everything linked properly, even delinked/relinked just in case, but nope. Even provided screenshots of me watching and no notifs since May 10th :frowning:

Once stage 3 starts follow my troubleshooting tips in my guide here. It has a few key steps not mentioned in official support guides:

The time of your post suggest you were watching during the rerun. This is not eligible for earning tokens if that is the case.

I still haven’t received the tokens, and I’d really like somebody from Tech Support to look at my account and verify that A) I should have those tokens, and B) check to see why my tokens haven’t been awarded yet.

I might consider purchasing tokens, except I don’t want to spend money just to have the SAME problem of not receiving the tokens. This is the crux of the problem: I don’t know what the issue is here, as it clearly has to be something server-side, and I’m not going to throw money at a problem that might not even fix it.

Did you receive notifications in Twitch? If yes, please double check your game client. If not, then you never triggered the drop and therefore will not receive the tokens.

This should not be an issue, and purchased tokens are trackable on your Blizzard Account purchase history.

I watched while logged in on the Overwatchleague website. It’s never been an issue before the All-Stars games. Twitch shows notifications for 35 points that should have been awarded, but they definitely don’t appear in my account.

Unlink and relink your Twitch Account to your BattleNet account if you have not already.

Relinked, still no change. I’m still sitting at 185 tokens.

I am having the same issue. I streamed both days for the entire event and my account still shows same amount since Stage 2 Finals. No tokens have been reflected on my account with the All Star days. Hope a Dev updates us on this issue and can look into our accounts with this, especially since it was supposed to be double tokens for All Stars.

I also tried to relinked the account. It doesn’t help.

I also have this problem. I was watching Overwatch League for the past few months, and I have been getting tokens normally. I use the Overwatch League Website. However, the last All Stars stream I got nothing. None of my friends or family got them either, we all use the Overwatch League website :frowning:

I wonder if adblockers like uBlock, Adblock or AdGuard have any effect on not getting tokens?