Still No Kiriko Sukajan Skin (4 Days Later)

I redeemed this twitch drop 4 days ago and have yet to receive the skin. I have one friend that did it after me and got it immediately, and another friend who is in the same boat as me. I got the voice line, but not the skin.

3 Likes

I got the skin but not the voiceline. Wonder what’s up with that.

I only got the voiceline, no skin. I did send a ticket in a few days ago to support and got a response, here it is:

Greetings, Thank you so much for contacting us with the details of your issue. Your information been passed on to the Overwatch team. While Customer Support is unable to directly assist with these matters, please know the Overwatch Team has continued working on solving reported problems. Unfortunately, we don’t have a timeframe for issues being resolved but progress is being made daily. The best place to get updates and news on these issues is here: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022 You may also be interested in this news post which details the ongoing work and covers compensation for issues seen since launch: Thank you, heroes. Let's talk about our next steps for Overwatch 2! - News - Overwatch Thank you again for contacting us, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Man…only so much more patience and understanding left for this game right now… I guess a reaper skin and a weapon charm I don’t care about will refuel that

Here to say that I have the Voice Line, Donut Charm, and the Razor-Sharp Spray. However, the Sukajan skin is still locked after claiming the reward 10 days ago. This is a bug/glitch without a doubt up to this point.

Playing on a Series X btw, not sure if the platform and model matters for this bug. But I do believe without a doubt at this point that this issue is definitely on OW2’s side of things. Please address and fix this bug Blizzard.

Same! (PS4, NA).

I got the voice line but not the skin.
Of course I claimed the skin.
And today I got the new 2 drops (spray and charm) but still not the skin.

Please help Blizzard :pray:

Did you reconnect your twitch account to battle.net? The stream I was watching said to do that and I did.