Still no access to Overwatch 2 beta

Still don’t have overwatch 2 beta access. My twitch account is linked to battle net, battle net is linked to twitch, and I have the twitch drop in my drops inventory, but almost 24 hours later, still no access.

3 Likes

same its bull blizzerd is a muliti million company they need to get there sh!t together

Posting here won’t fix access issues. Comment here:

so where i can report the issue of Unexpected server error?

If you have the beta, you want to use the #pvp-beta-bug-reports forum for reporting issues.

Doesn’t matter where you put the it. Unexpected server error on login is being ignored entirely by blizzard at the moment.

I think that’s because the problem has been found to be a firewall issue misidentifying the Overwatch 2 client as a threat. Since others can play and we (the community) know the servers are working, there’s nothing Blizzard can do on their end to repair that error.

it cant be that on our end at least. for days now we’ve been repeatedly explaining its account bound. other peoples accounts work and other computers dont work for locked out accounts. the consistent factor is the account not working.

saying theres nothing they can do is blatantly wrong. ONLY they can do anything about it.

If you want to test that theory, hit the forgot password link and set a new one. That will refresh the account.

worth a shot, but it didn’t work

no way, already allow ow application access both private and public. and they never officially post anything about these issues. there is one case in reddit, same desktop same network but one account can log in another cannot. there must be something wrong with blizzard

And ofc i closed my firewall and open my client, it still showing unexpected server error. As a tech support you see there are players facing this issue and you say there is nothing you and blizzard can do, this just sounds ridiculous to me.
There is a problem occurred, you just do nothing instead of figure it out what happened.
I tried switch internet, allow access firewall, close firewall, redownload the game, use another desktop, and you guess why i still here and complainning.
If you say there still figuring out instead of just say they can do nothing, i will accpet it. What is mean nothing they can do, if ow2 will be misidentify, why ow wont? why other games wont? Just dont blame players if they dont want or how to fix this. It is not just me having this problem, if just me i would think this is my problem but tons of player reported this, think Nicole, think.

I’m a fellow player. I’m an MVP in the tech support forum. My opinions have no bearing on game development or issue resolution on Blizzard’s part.

It’s not as commonly reported as you think. If millions can play without issue, it’s unlikely a client-side issue. Something to think about as well.

its a blizzard issue and theyre not fixing it. If I was a streamer or I bought the game there’s not way they’d let this happen. That’s how I know they don’t care and it’s probably intentional.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.