Still have not received contenders skins

Hello, I watched about 18-20+ hours of Contenders on the website in October after the green light was added to indicate whether or not you are receiving rewards. I periodically checked the green light to make sure it was on, and it always was, as well as double checked to see if I was logged in which I was. I watched two four hour streams back to back two days in a row, which is a minimum of 16 hours by itself, as well as the fact that I had watched around 2-3 hours previously and the streams went longer than the expected times. I received Symmetra’s skin the next day, so when I hadn’t received my Mercy skin I gave it a few more days. It is now November 5th and I still have not received my Contenders Mercy skin despite watching at minimum 3-5 hours more than the required time. I know the streams were working because the green light indicating I was receiving rewards was always on. I contacted blizzard support but they told me to post on the forums as they cannot help. Mercy is my main hero so I’m very upset that my Contenders skin got bugged out.

1 Like

This board seems like a waste of time. It’s supposed to be here to help people, but nobody ever shows up to give any answers/solutions. My topic has been up for almost 17 hours and I have edited it twice, but Blizz must be out to a very long lunch.

1 Like

I received my Sym skin as well a bit late, so it is very possible it is taking a very long time to process the Mercy skin winners. Just a hunch though

1 Like

@Zelda
Tech Support can’t assist with the contenders skins, so you’d want to post about the issue in #bug-report. If developers need more info from you, they’ll respond to that post. You could also try the ticket system

@SaintBoot
I’ve responded to your thread.

I don’t work at Blizzard.

1 Like

I would also point out that I have started a thread collecting critical information here, I welcome all of you to participate:

1 Like

thank you i saw this and left a post there

The ticket system literally tells you to post the problem in the forums. Seems they’re not interested in resolving problems. They’re just passing the buck to someone else.

Probably mean the #bug-report for developers if that’s the case.