Still getting random crashes, now serving a ban for it

I’ve previously made a forum post about getting crashes, but it seems that no one has replied to it in the last 24 hours, so I’m posting again to try to get this issue resolved before requesting a refund. I’ve tried multiple methods of trouble shooting procedures to no avail, and am beginning to get frustrated as I now have a leaver’s ban for it (still like, level 3 or 4 on the live server). As previously mentioned, here are my specs:

Windows 10 64-Bit
Intel® Core™ i5-8300H CPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
8GB Ram

A reply would be very much appreciated, as the app in its current state is pretty much unplayable. Thank you for your time, and for taking any steps to resolve this matter!

[Additional Information]
Here is a link to the post mentioned previously:

Hey luvdone,

It looks like you are using an older version of the Nvidia drivers (version 398.27). I would suggest a clean driver reinstall to get the latest one. To do this, uninstall the current driver by using DDU. You can find a guide for using this software here. After the driver has been removed, download the latest driver by going here.

If these crashes persists, then I would suggest going through the Rendering Device Lost troubleshooting.

1 Like

You should stress test your PC using programs like Aida64, see if your PC is stable enough.

1 Like