Still getting error LC-208

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

I’ve played a total of 3 times on my PC account and now it’s stopping me from playing on series X. So dumb. The servers seem to be stabilizing so I’m hoping they focus their attention on this nonsense so I can actually play later instead of playing title screen simulator 2022.

5 Likes

Same here, ps5 trying ps5 and PS4 versions. Haven’t managed to login at all yet.
Did the merge last week with my pc account that I don’t even use. Really don’t care about that one… Just want to get in on ps5 with my main account.
Seen lots of different errors but mostly the LC 208 one and now it seems to be queuing longer than before, only to fail anyway. Yesterday it at least failed more quickly so I could give up faster…

4 Likes

Very fun to not have a single successful login because of this issue since the game launched. Really getting my money’s worth.

7 Likes

Curious if anyone reaches 0 on the queue only to be stuck on the title screen with no additional info other than the little breaking news pop-up? I’ve been trying to log in on my ps4 since launch and nothing has changed.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

I confirmed my Xbox account for the merge, but I haven’t even been able to get on to see if it’s worked. Yes I do have a PC account too, but I haven’t played on that this year, so I doubt it would pop up for a merge.

3 Likes

When I disconnected, it made me merge/connect my account anyway otherwise I wasn’t allowed in. So I did that and it still gave me the LC 208 error.

I thought about disconnecting my PSN but I don’t want my account to get locked in a weird way from doing so

3 Likes

I didn’t merge my pc account and it’s still giving me the error

I only play on PS4 and to have this happen to me sucks cause that’s the only platform i play ow on

1 Like

did you post on reddit abt it cause I saw a post saying the same thing. i posted on reddit as well abt the console LC-208 error

the issue is mostly with the merging

2 Likes

Well, do you mean when I confirmed my merge on ow1 or when on ow2? As I haven’t been able to get into ow2 to finish the merge

I’m on ps4 and same issue, all my friends are playing and I haven’t even seen the menu it’s so upsetting. They said it’s fixed but it’s not at all

7 Likes

Same, I’ve hardly played on my pc account, I should’ve never merged. I’ve tried logging in on PC too just to see, and it doesn’t work either. Although my brother merged his accounts too and he plays PC but he managed to get in no problem on launch day so I don’t know how that works

4 Likes

It all seems very confusing and feels like luck of the draw on who gets in and who doesn’t. Someone mentioned before they had an alt and their alt got in, but their main didn’t

I got the same issue, had to make a new account, and been able to get in after the queue every time, the new player tutorial sucks as well

1 Like

Yup, it really does suck. We all are having the same issue and overwatch is more focused on “things,” than helping people play their game. Let’s hope we can play it today because if I have to wait another day I will be furious…

4 Likes

what scares me the most is making a new acc caus ehtey can’t fix the bug. All my time and effort deleted. :frowning:

4 Likes