Still Bronze 5 After Latest Patch

35 games in DPS out of 47 games and no changes. Im still stuck in bronze 5 and no movements despite the amount of effort I put into my games and doing very well. Please address this

1 Like

Same. I am on console and have been consistently winning and outperforming enemy healers, it is not even just that I am winning. I am winning by large margin when I do. I have won 5 sets of 7 and have been placed bronze 5 every time. This is ridiculous. I peaked diamond in Overwatch 1. I only solo queue. Makes zero sense. Not to mention the games that I do end up losing are atrocious because I feel like half the people I get thrown on my team are nowhere close in skill to me. Especially my tanks. It is this, leavers or quitters that feel like they have the most impact on the games I lose half the time. Do these games/players have an affect on me staying in bronze? Also, what is with career profiles on console? I see they work just fine for PC players, but mine does not work at all. I have been playing since launch and every hero I play says I have only played 10 minutes. The hell? Fix your game.

1 Like

We are experiencing this exact same thing, I’m ranking up but my friend is stuck in B5,despite having similar performance.

It’s like it’s not bugged for everyone but some people are def stuck at B5 now matter how they perform

Yes i have the same problem…

1 Like

Same here, waiting until Blizzard do something with my rank, 21 wins and still Bronze 5

1 Like

Hm it seems denial is not just a river in Egypt, I mean the bugs been fixed, multiple ppl confirmed it, if you’re still bronze 5 welp I got some bad news LOL

Same bs here too. Blizzard, test your garbage cause ain’t no way it was tested.

so im deep in the comp que with over a hundred games and many times rank updated to b5 again and again, I do well sometime carry doesn’t really matter what matters is I did the thing to win the game and there is no system to make that grind feel worth it I play comp for gold weapons but would like to know that the ranked system works, If I’m bronze 5 then show me rank me to bronze 4 and when I loose 20 put me back in bronze 5 all I’m saying is ranking to these same rank with no change is just draining, I keep trying hoping magically this is fixed and well its not a fools hope but one id like to see.

I’ve got over a 60% win rate as support focusing healing first over doing dps. Have a fairly decent average healing per game. Been through 4 7-win cycles and still can’t get out of bronze 5. I don’t know what else to do to get out of bronze 5. I wish I could see a physical number that showed my rank so I could know if I’m even making any progress to get out of bronze 5, or if I’m just flat out garbage.

1 Like

I’ve played over 100 games now. I’ve done my placements almost every day. My friend who is new to OW ranked up in the same games I stayed the same. Why am I even playing anymore? I wish I was a big streamer because it doesn’t seem like Blizzard cares about anyone else’s experience. I love this game but damn does it hate me

They need to make SR visible privately, I get the argument it promotes toxicity but how does it do that if only I can see it. At least then there would be some sense of progress.

Same here

Support, i didn’t do very well in placement and went to bronze 5… didn’t thought i did so bad… but well, i tried to climb up.

Did 3 times 7 wins with minimum losses (win rate over 70%) and i’m still bronze 5

Same here. Wish Blizzard would put this as a priority to fix over the heroes themselves tbh.

It’s been 3 weeks already with this BS

Doesn’t matter if I’m the support with most healing and assist or the dps with most kills and game winning enabling plays.
Still Bronze 5

Meanwhile all my friends keep having some sort of up and down in the ranks, all except me.
The only difference is my account is an old OW1 account and theirs is not.

1 Like

I’ve had mix results. I’ve had friends rank up with having old OW1 accounts and others that just installed the game after it became F2P. I’ve also seen various ranges of whether they have the cross progression turned on or not.