From gold to GM, Symmetra one trick

Idk bruh. I could see if this was like dafran playing Torb or something in gold but Sym is pretty counterable

1 Like

Is is though, he just did it in a manner that confused the MMR system instead of outright throwing.

He’s scum. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m a master level dps/flex player. I got an alt account where I can safely train playing supports without being a burden to my teammates. Back in those times Mercy was the meta support and I got placed in high plat while having almost no experience at all with her.

There is 100% no way a top500 player of any role would place in low gold/high silver if they were trying their best on Mercy.

3 Likes

Geeze, either they really suck or there is something seriously wrong with Mercy

Again, my man samito placed gold twice. He is top500. He streamed his placements. And his mercy was just, well bad.

Now i find it harder to climb with support than as dps or tank. But that is just me.

Or you know he intentionally placed low and proceeded to stomp all over people that never had a chance against him to begin with?

2 Likes

Throwing to get low ranked then climbing doesn’t prove Symmetra is good, he just sabotoged his team and stomped the enemy for his own ego.

Even if he just “played Mercy” theres no way he’d end up in gold. Slightly lower? Sure. He absolutely had to have thrown. Then he played his best hero against people well below his level.

Good luck placing high with Mercy.

Yeah I know, that nasty.
I don’t support this at all.

Think diamond is max with her unranked.
Doubt if its any higher.

How bout we give credit to true Sym main climbers such as FTKcomputer, who records all the footage of toxic players intentionally throwing his games to derank him, then climbs back up to his correct rank every season?

Ftk is amazing and he gets so much sh*t for playing sym. Poor dude

1 Like

is stevo not true enough for you?

Since Stevo intentionally manipulates his SR/MMR? No?

he does and has been banned in hte past for it

He ruined onyl the gameplay experience of players that ruin it themselfs with their attitude and stubborness.

Why would you bring him up? The guy who did bronze to GM then complained when he got banned, lol.

That’s gross man, he did it for clicks, likes, money and attention.
Trying to justify it like that is just nasty.

4 Likes

He didn’t ruin it for people ruining it for themselves. They were having fun at their proper rank until he decided to stomp them for the views.

1 Like

What? We’re talking about all the gold-diamond games he played in to get back to GM. How did 1000+ people(not even counting his teammates) all ask for it?

1 Like