From gold to GM, Symmetra one trick

No, he legitimately tried in his games as Mercy. I think that even Blinky placed gold when he did his Mercy only unranked to t500 stream

Lol samito did unranked as support twice and got gold both times. He is gm/top500

To be fair, Steevo’s Mercy was so bad in those games lol. You can really tell he has barely touched the hero. I think it wasn’t until he was like 7/10 placements he realized that whipping out pistol was more efficient than boosting/healing lower SR teammates.

1 Like

Gotta love all those streams, like they prove something …
… yeah mate, if you are GM you can roflstomp your way from Bronze to GM. Thanks Sherlock, we clearly needed some streamers to spend a lot of hours on a smurf/alt account to know that.

Bronze to mid-Masters, absolutely. But most GM players can’t faceroll to GM. You often get stuck in Masters for at least a while just because of bad RNG. Even tons of T500 players got stuck there for a bit.

you aren’t a GM player who gets placed in gold simply by playing mercy in your placements without actually throwing at some point.

If someone like xQc did this these forums would roast them. But since it’s the toxic piece of crap Stevo who plays symm, you all let it go.

Most of the comments are here are not in support of this?

Would you like to try that again?

idk what your talking about
:slight_smile:

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not.

“literally beating kids”.

metaphor but idk where I said that ( :slight_smile: )

Well this person play 12 hours per day since 3 years ago, buying multiple accounts to bypass the 7 bans-perma thing

If you was playing like him 70 hours per week this game you will be hitting GM in not time with any hero

I wouldn’t let it go. They should ban him on all his accounts. They know from his streams which they are.

Sounds like another burned out addicted streamer trying to get banned so he can quit, and still be the ‘good guy’ while his followers berate Blizz for banning him.

Blizz, and Twitch, just need to clean up and pull the plug on this.

2 Likes

aaaand it’s b.s. like this why “Competitive” Mode is a complete joke. But Activi$ion won’t do anything about it because PC smurf accounts = $$$.

One thing I adore: He was integral to proving that all those false ban claims were right. And people were being punished for no good reason. He proved this in defiance to blizzard to try to help fix the system.
What do they do in response? They whitelist him… instead of fixing the system. Everyone lost :expressionless:

How does him playing a hero in the game ruin your experience?

he should be banned asap

1 Like

Actually, he’s planing to do so after finishing this. LOL

Oh, wow. You sure know a lot about me! Except I don’t play comp.

He obviously doesn’t like people who don’t fill/flex.
Even if they are T500.

It’s not tho. And the Devs know about him.