Status Update doesn’t have any solutions!

I don’t know where you got the idea that all their problems are fixed after reading that lol

They said it was resolved leaving us to only assume it’s not being worked on anymore …it’s not resolved yet the blatantly lied saying it was

Nope they said it was resolved what are they working to fix if they say it’s fixed

I didn’t say they said all problems were fixed they said that the unexpected server error was caused by merged accounts but has been RESOLVED clearly stated in their post however we are all still getting the unexpected server error

Yes… because that was not the only issue. They resolved that one bug, sure. But there are still other things they need to work on. They explained this in the post.

I don’t think you understand…people without this bug can login…people with it cannot …they said this specific bug is resolved …if it was resolved we could login and would not receive that error message regardless of the other issues they are having …this is the only bug people who can’t login are getting …if we are still getting it then that bug was not resolved

No this is about the merged account users not being able to login …one of the bugs they said is resolved …which is clearly not

They said that disconnects resulting from merged accounts are solved. Not that disconnects are solved in general.

How do you know if a disconnect/failed login is because your account is merged? Mine is merged and it was 50/50 yesterday with logins.

1 Like

This says nothing about disconnects and this is the issue we are still having I copied and pasted direct from the post the beginning says something about it being a seperate issue and that is in reference to the paragraph above it talking about missing cosmetic items

“There was a separate issue with account merge where players who had merged their console and PC accounts were experiencing problems logging in. This bug is now resolved. If you watched any community streamers on launch day, you might have noticed some had more trouble logging in than others; this bug was the primary cause for that.”

I’d love to login and be disconnected at the very least but the people experiencing the bug they said is resolved have not been able to login AT ALL we have been receiving the same error message since day 1

They just updated the breaking news on login screen to say at 6pm pdt they are going to do server maintenance expected to last until 9pm pdt so the servers will be down 3 hrs for those who aren’t in pdt that will start in 1.5hrs

I know how you feel here. I have had a little more luck, but for 4 days now i cannot even get past login. There are absolutely no solutions that they take full accountability for. Every other game that i own works completely. My fiance has an xbox also and we play in the same home. She can log in, and has all of her old information/skins. I have gotten in twice now to just play quick play as a beginner would. No old skins, no old information. As if im a brand new account.

LOGIN ERROR
Disconnected from game server. (LC-208)