Statues/items missing from Blizzard store?

You cannot find the Mei statue on the Blizzard store now. If you type up the statue in the search it has no results and only shows items like T-Shirts and Funko pops.

Lucio is missing as well?

It’s not, all the pre-order stuff is missing, they just updated to a new store.

They didn’t add the pre-order items back to the store yet… Many of the other pre-order figures aren’t there, as well as other stuff.

Proof before someone says “U ARE LYING MOIRA”:

edit2: also Nendoroids for Ashe and D.Va are missing.
I like how you also changed your comment to include “lucio is missing as well” but we all know what you were trying to imply but wanted to save yourself. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol imagine being this desperate to hate

2 Likes

DO some GOSH DARN research before you spout these things.

Mei AND Lucio are both missing. They were transferring to a new store recently before this was a thing. A bunch of other non OW stuff is also missing due to the store change.

Jesus

I like how this Mei missing statue is spreading everywhere to cause some kind of uproar. Meanwhile…

1 Like

IKR, The Ashe and D.Va School girl Nendoroids are missing too and some other game related pre-orders too. It’s sad the amount of assumptions/lies people are making.

1 Like

Hey everyone, the statues are missing from the NEW Blizzard Gear store, because the new site currently does not do preorders. Remember this is a whole new vendor (Fanatics), website, and order system. I personally expect the two new statues to actually return when they are actually released.

2 Likes

To be fair…I was not actually trying to spread negativity with the post and why I actually edited out the last bit. More or less read a few misleading articles saying it had to do with this and with that.

1 Like

I mean you literally were by ending your message with “This is getting ridiculous”.

But appreciate you get that this is not one of those issues, just a bad time for a store change :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, that is why I edited the post and title. Sounded a bit to dramatic and that I was looking for publicity. But I agree that this was the most random time for a store change with the war going on in the distance.

There are also several articles and videos based on it and they are in all directions about this too, so it REALLY made it sound fishy.

1 Like

I don’t like this new store . . . I wanted to preorder the McCree figma :frowning: