Stats not updating and having 2 ranks

Overwatch is not correctly tracking and updating my stats. I have played 79 comp games this season but my profile only shows 27, the only stat to go up most of the time is total playtime. Also, whenever queuing with certain friends (all on playstation), it shows a different rank to my main rank. On my profile, it shows Platinum 5 for the “pc” rank (again, I only currently play Ps5) whereas my PS rank shows silver 4 and only updates when playing with certain friends, alongside showing a different 5 win progression bar. I hope todays patch fixes this as never had issues with it before s3.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.