Starting game with 200 ping not my network problem

I have been having problems the last week or so where occasionally upon joining I get a massive spike in ping and the game just freaks out and I end up losing 50SR. I check my internet connection every time now as it has been occurring at such a frequency that I know it’s happening. This problem was happening several months back and had been fixed for quite a long while but now it’s back. For the bug team: I am in Pakistan if that’s relevant. You fixed it before so please fix it again it’s happened twice today in comp matches meaning 100SR loss.

In general that region is notorious for internet issues in general, however this is not enough to go on your specific problems. There is a thread that tracks common issues with connections in Pakistan in the #technical-support forum.

Based on everything you are describing this is a problem between you and the game server, and not a problem with the server itself. So this is not something Blizzard just “fixes.” Instead, information is needed to see if you need to reach out to your internet service provider.

Since this is an internet connection issue and not with how the game software works, you will want to start a new topic in the #technical-support forum.

same issue here, also from pakistan, any fixes in sight?

1 Like