STAGE 3 upcoming patch ideas?

1.)brig rework into a speed hero (inspire does speed but doesn’t stack with lucio speed)
2.)doomfist rework into a bully tank (stops the 1 shot combo bull) if hes gonna push me around, at least make him a tank.
3.)baptiste ult and matrix switch +less healing overall ( hes a off healer, no way is he a main healer. damage off healer like zen)
4.) sombra dework. prob more fun to play against in her base form. ( no infinite stealth + ult from packs + slight nerf in damage) or rework (hack is too strong as a ability so make ult only way to hack people and give her a dps kit. remove translocate to stop hit and run spam. not fun to play against.)
5.)bans/roleQ. no reason not to have this yet.

this is my opinion to get rid of the bs/annoying stuff off the game and will easily change the meta with the support changes.

1 Like

Character Bans in Competitive

s1 of competative was.
we’re talking about s1 of owl. by then we had the 1 hero limit per team

But I sometime get hit by his nade, and got full damage, even tho it looks like the nade missed me.

You are definitely right about most things but how do we get more 2 2 2 in Stage 3 then?

And you are absolutely wrong about why it’s viable, it’s because the Supports for sure but the main Reason outside of the potential damage output of Zarya is:

the deny of any damage from all shields, bubbles and matrix. It just stacks up how can DPS kill anything?

Pro Tip: your hitbox extends beyond your field of vision on most of the characters, while the grenade hitbox is smaller than the projectile graphic.

I know that, but sometime especially when ping is above 100, you just cant doge junkrat nades, since it show the nade is so far away from you, but still hit you which they need to fix, since doging other projetile is fine at 100ping. Also buffing junkrat nade size help him against dps more than against tanks, so not really gonna stop goats. Playing tracer right now against 130 damage faster projetile junkrat is already painful enough, you must out skill and out smart jr at least one tier to win, since he can pretty much one shot tracer with any damage boost. To stop GOATS, I think buff hitscan damage against shield is a better idea than just buff spam heros. Like all hitscan heros get a 1.2X damage buff when shooting rein orisa and winston shield, but damage against heros remin the same.

I understand that the community hates Junkrat, but no one can deny this game went to hell in a hand basket the moment he was nerfed -because it opened the door for GOATS and deathballing. This game has way too much hitscan as it is, while projectile characters add more to the game’s diversity and Junkrat is hardly just a spam character after the last patch.

Ping and Tracer sound like a get better internet and get good problem.

1 Like

Well, I can play at lower ping server, only when playing with friend in other countries I have higher than 100 ping, so that is not the main issue I had with junkrat. Buffing junkrat to the point that he can end GOATS on his own is not gonna work, also there are a lot of projetile dps heros they can chooce to buff against GOATS. Hitscan and other projetile heros even pharah require more aim than junkrat, yet junkrat is the only hero does 130 damage per shot. Trust me, buffing other heros shield breaking damage will work better than keep buffing junkrat. Ow is still an FPS game, where hitscan is a big part of it, yet most hitscan heros are not in meta for a long time.

There are numerous reasons as to why it’s viable, but bear in mind that the tanks have to take down their defensive abilities to do their front-line brawling. It’s not all about damage negation - GOATs isn’t just one particular character or ability - it’s the sum of its parts. Each character in each variation of GOATs provides some form of utility that covers weaknesses. For example, Sombra and Baptiste have been seeing more play, swapping out D.Va or Brig in exchange for the insane fightwinning power of Hack/EMP, or the additional damage and Immortality Field.

DPS are perfectly capable of killing them, but it’s very much map layout dependent, and a lot of teams will still play GOATs anyway because it’s all they’ve been practicing (cough Vancouver Titans cough). Cracks in the comp have started showing since the big recent patch.

A change that might be reasonable, if abysmal at lower ranks of the game, was bringing back the old effects of Pharah’s Concussive Blast with its large damage to Barriers. However, if I’m honest GOATs will probably stick around for the whole of this year’s league due to teams relying heavily on it as it’s all they practice.

Not that I’m really bothered - personally I believe the actions and comps of the OW League are a detriment to the game, and I could care less if OWL died.

force queue 2-2-2 in comp.

also hard reset SR every season to keep things fresh.

2 Likes

If they had enough time sure, but that’s not how the game works, in most maps you have to contest objectives. So goats is more of a problem than you think.