SR: Im still having a problem

Ok so basically, im confused
About 20-25 minutes ago I played a game of overwatch. This was a competitive game, you know, the usual. So Im having fun and all, doing well, then it comes to the end where we win. I have 3 Gold medals brushes shoulders and 70% Kill participation. So im thinking this must be a decent 25+ sr gain at least. I check the SR, and lookey what we have here, a total gain of 14 mighty sr. See a problem?

Your MMR is low. I’m guessing most of the time you don’t get 70% kill participation. Perform like that consistently and you’ll start to see high SR gains.

1 Like

There are many factors that influence how much SR you get, so it is difficult to analyze why you get a particular SR in a particular game. See How Competitive Skill Rating Works (Season 12)

A few possibilities:
You were expected to win the game, so you get less of a bonus.

You are compared against other players of your hero and map, not your teammates. You were not doing extraordinarily well by this metric.

Nope dont see a problem sorry.

Did you swap heroes at all? I’ve had results like this when I flex a lot. It really messes up PBSR, particularly if I flex roles. Going from tank to healer always screws my SR gains.

Your stats in relation to the top performers in your rank is more important than medals/cards. Pursuit would show you this but blizzard banned seeing useful match stats.