SR Gap Means No More Comp Games With My Wife

We’ve been playing together for awhile now. She’s Bronze and I’m Silver. But recently, I’ve gone up a bit and I’m now too far up to play with her. :frowning:

We can still play QP together, which we do, but I’ll miss our comp games together. At least losing doesn’t sting as much, because I know I’m a bit closer to her SR. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The SR maximum allowed spread is 1000 for ranks Diamond and lower, which that makes a significant gap and unfortunately leads to what is perceived as a very inconsistant variable in each match played.

My advice, is to try to begin to coach her if you can. I understand that you are silver, but being in Silver means I would trust you to know the basics of the game including grouping up. Bronze tends to be completely disorganized overall.

I’m giving her advice, while watching her play. We’ll gravitate back together, soon enough, I’m sure.

3 Likes

I’m sure you will! Good luck on the games.

1000 SR gap is already super generous (and many think it’s wayy too much), either way.

Jumping in to say that sharing your account is prohibited by our End User License Agreement. The only exception is a minor using their parent’s or legal guardian’s account.

If you come across paid boosting services, please report them by emailing hacks@blizzard.com or using our Hacks Report form.

Ellipsis, best of luck in your matches!

1 Like

Not saying i agree with boosting others account, but lets use our heads here.

1)Considering he said its his wifes account, that means its also his account. He can do whatever he pleases with it. Spent his own money on both accounts.

1. what a shill company, i remember 20-30 years ago gaming was all about sharing cartridges with friends, playing split screen to. Heck i remember sony made a video showing how to let friends play your own copy of a game lol.
4 Likes

This is incorrect in a number of ways. By definition, his wife’s account is his wife’s account. In addition, any actions taken by the account must follow the End User License Agreement linked above.

I didn’t want to lock this one up but that appears to be where we are headed.

Thanks, folks.