SR gain/loss needs to be higher/lower depending on if the matchmaker favored your team for a win or loss

Because it’s comparing numbers to attempt to determine skill (I hope)? What else is trying to determine then as the reason for its existence? If it’s not trying to determine skill then it’s useless.

It can’t/shouldn’t just assume SR as the be all end all. Something that makes more sense would be to also look at your win rate on your most played heroes plus the SR at the least.

I get what you are saying here even though that doesnt seem super extreme example. Ive truely seen a few wth screenshots of messed up team balance. They seem pretty rare.

The op is talking about getting more sr if you have less than 50% chance to win because his team mates are so bad. He has been all along.

Get your search on. Pretty much everything you want to know has been explained in dev posts.

But a couple of quick responses:

1. SR gains losses already are adjusted based on expected chance of winning.

2. Matches with win chances far from 50% are really rare (based on memory of reading aforementioned dev posts).

Yeah I get op’s point to. ad while I kinda agree with that in the end its all around the same. The only time I would give it is if the placements are just really jacked up.

Thats how diamond + works. Your entire sr gain/loss is determined by the difference in average sr of both teams. Everyone on the team earns or loses the same amount.

Im not sure if diamond players like it or dont like it. There have been a few topics asking. I didnt see a clear consensus.

I’m a diamond player… had a game earlier… .6 diamonds vs 3 diamonds 3 masters…we won… the 6 diamonds that is… we got 20 sr… thats what we are talking about… it sucks… we should have gotten a lot more then 20 sr for beating 3 masters.