SR gain is bugged, do not play comp until it's fixed. You can still lose SR tho

It told me I was in a placement match. What on earth?

i had a game glitch out after round 1 hanamura and everyone had to leave, also lost no sr for that

Mhmm. I and several others had posted about this hours ago. Rather dissappointed that tho only Blue comments in the bugs forum were related to voice lines not playing properly. :confused: Like really…is that the main concern?

Even just something along the lines of “we’re looking into this” or some sort of acknowledgement after several hours and many comments a video proof would be nice to see. Pretty sad imo that the dev team has done nothing about this.

5 Likes

Yeah, hopefully if enough people post, they will finally acknowledge the problem and a plan to fix it.

4 Likes

I played two games and won them both… I even have proof on my stream, I expect them to give us our SR if we win and same if you lose (I played on my smurf afterwards and lose a game and didnt lose any SR) I wouldnt care so much if there wasnt so many throwers within this game. But comon bliz

We’re currently deploying a server side hotfix to address an issue where SR isn’t updated at the end of the match. This fix also addresses issues where players are stuck at a black screen at the end of a round. Over half of the servers are updated now and we expect all to be patched within another hour or so.

Cheers

15 Likes

Finally, Thank you! (remove 20char limit)

1 Like

Thanks! You guys are awesome

1 Like

Will players be retroactively awarded/deducted SR for previous games for which the SR did not update?

2 Likes

Will the SR that wasn’t given to us after winning matches get updated? Or will it be as if we had never played? I won 4 games in a row before noticing my SR wasn’t going up

Won 3 consecutive placement matches but only 1 out of the 4 matches i played registered as a game played. Like previously mentioned, will it update to reflect the games played or SR gained/lossed?

Seems to be fixed but you will not receive any lost SR back.

I still have the “unable to join queue” problem, cant play any part of the game for the past 6 hours this is actually ridiculous, the game thinks Im in queue but Im not so I cant queue

Over the past few weeks I have also noticed a few instances where I have only gained tiny amounts of SR for wins - in some cases, 4 and 6SR. I decided at the start of this season to keep a spreadsheet of every game, including my starting SR. At first I thought it was just me not paying attention, but on a few occasions I know 100% what the starting SR was, and know it’s not that I’ve just not paid attention.

2 Likes

Now there seems to be a bug where I get stuck at the team loading screen, lose SR and get suspended.

A lot of complaints from other people too.

Is this being addressed? I’m in EU btw.

And for some reason, I can’t post there (500 error)

Hey there, if you’re stuck loading please try running repair data from the Battle.net desktop client.

We did see reports of this in all regions, in all cases we’ve seen a repair fixes the problem.

(We’re working to investigate the root cause as well.)

5 Likes

I know Blizzard’s policy is not to “refund” SR, but if you have to issue a server hot-fix in order to solve a scoring problem then it behooves Blizzard to reconsider, where the problem is 100% provably an issue on their end and on their servers.

4 Likes

I’d settle for an assurance that it won’t happen again.

It’s quarantined until further notice.

I can’t say I agree, when you earn something if its in competitive you deserve to be awarded for it. If they can not give back your SR, I expected them to compensate for it. When you deal with throwers every single day and are trying to play the game professionally SR matters very much. For the people who have proof that you won and didn’t gain SR they should do something for them… Even if its just OWL Points or something.

1 Like

Yes sure. I agree with you man.

But since I think they won’t, I’d settle for solutions and some reassurance.

In the meanwhile, I couldn’t wait and tried again after the scan and repair.

Played 3 games so far without issues.

1 Like