Split-Screen "Play of the Game"

Many PotG are the result of combos/assists.

Sometimes when I Rain Justice from Above on a Zarya’s Graviton… I feel a bit guilty for getting play of the game.

It would be cool if the PotG system detected such situations, and provide a split-screen showing both players’ highlight intros, and both players’ PoV during the highlight.

5 Likes

POTG 2.0 is in the works since some time

1 Like

I would absolutely love that since I am often that Zarya in a lot of cases and don’t really get potg that often as her.

this has been asked for since release. supposedly they are “looking into it” but no updates

1 Like

Really? I’ve never seen it come up before.

Hope it include split-screen.

I cant post links yet but just google for “POTG 2.0 kotaku” and youll find it

Yet? Off-topic… but is there some system where we become able to post links after a while?

Yes actually there is

Agreed, I feel bad when I place a tracer bomb easily because of a well timed grav, and I’m the one who gets Potg.

I make it a point to say Zarya mvp in chat when that happens, but a split potg would be nice.

I think a good idea would be (if it’s possible) to have the camera shift characters depending on the type of combo.

For example, the camera is on Ana and she Nano-Boosts Reinhardt. The camera pans to Reinhardt’s POV as he Hammer’s Down and kills 4 people. Of course, the Highlight Intro would still be Split Screen.

1 Like