Sorry but can we have any statement on Reaper now?

Exactly, they need to “collect data and stats” to proof and get convinced of what people told them would happen before this mess went live.

You will get one, in about 4-5 months.

1 Like

It’ll be like: “We don’t plan to make any changes in the near future”, right?

To be fair your argument depends on Mccree hunting down reaper exclusively. DPS are also killing 5 other people and that is the time reaper is wrecking everyone else.

1 Like

325-55 = 270. Flashbang does 25 damage, each shot does 55, missing one shot and not using melee still kills any 250 HP hero that isnt being healed or protected. If he’s not dying to your FTH, he’s being healed or has extra health. It’s that simple.

1 Like

this change hurts the game for the casual playerbase

Hey, casual player here. I have no issues with change. Just saying. :confused:
and I mainly play tanks. So…

2 Likes

Well, it’s your opinion. That’s totally fine. I feel glad for you, honestly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you forget that many things come in this matter? such as distance, ping etc…? i as Reaper most times can always pull one shot before he manages to kill me with stun+ fth combo as long as i’m full health when he does it. “heals 55” yeah + the other 30-40 you’ll have left and its enough to survive for the next second where you can shot him twice and be at over 180Hp again.

1 Like

next reaper buff: shadow step automatically reloads hellfire shotguns to full ammo.

sry but blizzard don’t know how to balance, maybe they should play the game.

2 Likes

Or: Shadow step shows your whole team where you are going to teleport so you aren’t seperated from your team anymore…Oh, wait, this would make no sense at all :thinking: :joy:

…What? Yes, obviously, ping matters - Distance doesn’t, FTH is hitscan - but as long as the server registers 5 out of 6 of your shots and your flashbang damage, reaper dies. This isn’t a matter of debate, it’s literally just math. 270 damage is more than reaper’s base health. You need to miss at least 2 shots for reaper to survive FTH combo unless you’re FTHing him from a mile away and getting falloff damage.

If you survive, that is because the mccree missed or you got healed by someone else. Reaper cannot heal himself while stunned because he cannot shoot.

Flashbang lasts for around 0.8 seconds, Fan the hammer takes around 0.78 seconds if shot with a full barrel. If you fan reaper quickly enough after flashing them, and don’t miss, you will do at least 325 damage. As in, he WILL die unless anyone helps him.

The ONLY reason you are surviving is because the mccree is waiting too long to fan you after tossing his flash out or he’s getting noregs.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that balance, is opinion and perspective based.

Blizzard balance’s the game from their perspective.

True, while leaving tons of feedback ignored and they still push everything through and leave players with one change for months.

1 Like