Sooo... the Hog changes?

This is a thread about roadhog not mercy.
If the devs have something to say, they’ll post it on a mercy thread. Bye.

4 Likes

Hm, this thread was specifically asking about Roadhog. You were the first to bring up another hero besides Roadhog. This thread was not about general balance.
As I said, feel free to create your own thread or reply to the mega-thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

as much as i want reaper to be F tier forever because as a hog main it helps me a lot but he does deserve some love, they seem to be buffing all the shotgun heroes so maybe he is next

2 Likes

I think linking other threads is against the rules, but hey, this will usually happen in a thread sucking up to the blue posters. In a serious note, what could possibly this change be? A buff change that will further sink non-meta picks even further? Why make another Hog patch sequel again? Another buff that makes it easier for him to kill Brig? :pig:

1 Like

ping issue, it looks like the reflect came out of nowhere, but it was there

i think the new animation would have to be pretty big for it to be delayed like this but at the same time it doesnt sound like he is being changed too much, i still think the AOE healing when using take a breather is a possibility

1. Reply in topic
  2. Check 7 reply (video)

Dang Jeff. Fast response , nice!

Now, what to do with symmetra?

*starts dance emote

4 Likes

I’d actually like Mercy’s character if she were Mama Hong :frowning:

1 Like

All Hog really needs is his old 6-second hook CD back and a few bug fixes, like stopping someone’s momentum when hooked. If they truly can’t fix the bug where the hook attaches, does nothing, and goes on CD, then at least cut the CD down to a second when it happens.

More than that I’m afraid would see him overperforming.

Even if this would be good for Hog the last thing this game needs is more CC.

3 Likes

my friend, i wont lie…jeff probably left by now

It’s pretty ironic.
“When hog changes?”
“Soon”

Someone: “Can we have some Mercy info?”
Someone else: “Pls stop, not here, go away”

Some others: “Ehi, can you see here for this hero?” “And this hero?” “And this?”
Others: none responds.

Hating Mercy players is becoming a standard.

6 Likes

i hate equally sir, so dont assume

Maybe if they didn’t ask about Mercy changes all the time and in other people’s threads, that wouldn’t be an issue. Yes, Mercy can use a tweak, we get it. However, like 4 dps characters have been dumpster tier for a long while, tanks like Reinhardt have bugs that are detrimental to the game due to sometimes dying to things outside of your control. There’s several dozen threads where you can state your concerns about Mercy. If a Reaper or Bastion player started voicing complaints about the design philosophy in those threads they’d be called out on it just like someone trying to complain about Mercy in a Roadhog related thread is right now.

2 Likes

I simply pointed that if a Mercy players talks, in this case Offtopic, the world explodes.
If the others make the same things, none says nothing.

Or all or none. This is only a logic.

All this it could be avoided with more infos for all heroes. None should run to take the Devs in time for response :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Cuz Mercy is fine. But Reaper and Bastion aren’t,

1 Like

This is your opinion.

In my opinion Hog is ok. Reaper is ok. Bastion isn’t. Mercy isn’t. So…

I’m not here to discuss for buffs or nerfs. I just pointed an obvious and pretty unfair situation. Good bye <3

4 Likes

Well, Your opinion is wrong.

7 Likes