Sooo... the Hog changes?

Oh no a Blue Post.
A storm of Mercy posts will flood the forums, again

6 Likes

They usually don’t want to make promises

1 Like

Mercy was far from having no counters! This is just not fair or true.

-Tracer is still able to get rid of Mercy very fast.

-Doomfist was able to 1 shot her and dive out just the same as he can now.

-Genji is a beast at getting her.

-Widowmaker and hanzo can easily snipe her. DOUBLY so now people are taking the mentality that Winston is SOMEHOW a “main tank”. Meaning no protection for Mercy and she gets headshot.

-McCree walking behind with stun and fan the hammer or a good set of headshots can easily delete her.

-Sombra hacking Mercy made her an immobile easy to pick off helpless easy target.

Prettymuch anything that can flank destroys MErcy.

2 Likes

nah that makes sense but i think if the changes are this close to coming on the PTR then they know what they are doing with him

It’s already started in here… hide…

3 Likes

They already announced that Hog changes were coming, they were just waiting for the animator to get back from vacation.

WHY.Are.you.hijacking.the.thread.without.getting.punished?

Please just report this dude.

Seriously. STOP.

Theres already a hundred gazillion threads about mercy, just go away.

10 Likes

Oh right. Never underestimate Mercy mains hahahaha
This is way too funny!

1 Like

You’re the one saying Mercy had no counters and it is simply not true. Telling me to go away isn’t going to change the fact, in any capacity, that what you’re saying isn’t true.

Mercy absolutely had counters, very potent ones that I think STILL need nerfs (Doomfist, Hanzo, Genji, Tracer are especially prominent examples in my mind).

7 Likes

should i be happy or scared of this changes?

you know, blizzard didn’t talk about nerf, but neither buffs, so these changes can be one of these two things…

1 Like

i am scared tbh, but hopeful

1 Like

Not sure how this is entirely related to Roadhog or his upcoming changes. I highly suggest you make a forum post if you have any ideas, or feel free to put your opinions on the mega-thread. Thanks and bye!

9 Likes

Can he be much worse?

“can’t stop, won’t stop!”

It is actually directly related to the posts made in the thread because there was a post being made about how balance changes are planned and coming, and so that is related to Mercy because we desperately need Mercy changes.

Speaking of balance changes to help heroes out is DIRECTLY a Mercy concern.

1 Like

depends on blizzard’s will, rein was balanced, but for some reasons they nerfed his shield and melee animations, they are now a bit slower.

You are going to be silenced if you keep doing this type of stuff. They definitely won’t respond if you are spamming a topic about a different hero =\

Also saying we need mercy changes is a subjective opinion regardless if you agree.

1 Like

Yeah but hog is quite bad already so…

you posted two of your own not well received threads about the most controversial topic on this forum and asking a dev to look at it in a thread completely unreleted to the current topic Gee I bloody wonder why

13 Likes

any word on Reaper? Maybe atleast next year?

2 Likes