Sooo... the Hog changes?

Anything for poor ol’ Reaper and Bastion?

8 Likes

Yes, pretty please.
What about them?

Hog is fun. Hopefully whatever change this is lets me play him more. Hopefully we see some other numbers tweaks for certain characters on this PTR too!

1 Like

They haven’t said much about them. Just that it’s not an overhaul, but that they are doing some animation work on it.

Honestly, I’m stumped. Can’t wait to find out more though.

1 Like

Is bastion the ones thats gonna be reworked , or hog

I don’t think Hog is essentially getting a rework, but they mentioned changing him and him needing some new animation that they were having an issue with

But I hope our lil’ robo-buddy gets a rework soon

3 Likes

shes been in a “bad state” for half a season, heros like hog, reaper, and bastion have been abysmal forever, they need changes before her. people are irritated with comments like this, because shes been meta forever, and the complaints after not being meta for 10 seconds is annoying.

9 Likes

You were the first person I saw who made a comment about another hero, and then others have. But they’ve made comments on heroes that have yet to get a true rework/buff that put them in a better state. Mercy was meta for at least 10 seasons; give it another year before the complaints really start to get valid.

4 Likes

mercy has been meta forever, hog has been bad forever.

13 Likes

NO. Jeff Speed it up!

1 Like

Any other changes or teaks coming with the Hog changes for other heroes?

It happens all the time with other hero’s as well. Don’t act as if only Mercy mains do this.

Super glad to hear the hog is getting some changes. I can’t wait to see what they are. :grinning:

2 Likes

This is proof that the devs do read the forums, just cuz they don’t respond doesn’t mean they don’t read it

(Sorry that this pings you Jeff, but I don’t exactly know where else to put this)

7 Likes

How blind are you mate? No, for real. Do you REALLY see where and WHO are you talking to?.
Someone already responded you and just simply check your threads created and your activity and now think about Road, Bastion and Reaper state.

You are like the popular kid at school that is yelling on the outcast’s kids concerts, because they are getting an applause for once in their life, and he is not getting all the attention for 15 god damn minutes.

Nobody likes those guys. Dont be that guy.

PS: The way you speak in forums makes me think you REALLY need a time off buddy. Its like you are a GM streamer and your life depends on Mercy or something smh.

9 Likes

Well this escalated quickly, just don’t be toxic ty

3 Likes

What are the Hog changes intended to do? Make his damage consistent? Make his combo more universally lethal?

3 Likes

Yeah clearly being meta and having NO counters for quite a few months is not getting ANY attention.

Cool.

Im guessing 2+2=7 in your world.

PS: Good bait but bad trolling 3/10

6 Likes

On one hand I want them to say something about Mercy’s state to maybe complacate people

But on the other I doubt they will bc they don’t want to validate the toxicity toward devs that some of them create.

2 Likes

Stop being so willfully blind lol

There are dozens upon dozens of threads only about mercy.

Blizz isn’t going to kick that metaphorical hornet’s nest unless they have concrete information to give.

Any less, and it’ll create dozens more threads, with dozens more misconceptions, with dozens more players screaming “mercy sucks do something”.

I don’t want to hear a word about mercy unless it actually matters.

Besides, this is a thread about hog.

15 Likes

i dont think they will touch the hook or damage tbh, could be wrong though