Soo .. Same content cycle, but worse?

Roadhog’s “soft rework” is for down the line, not mid-January. He’s getting nerfs to his one shot capability that are slated for mid/late January though, we’ve still got time for those.

Don’t know why it took so long to nerf him at all, but you know.

Same devs same layoff worthy effort

2 Likes

It’s worse than this. It’s an embarrassing shell of another game that was better. It’s OW1 but worse. Like it’s literally the same game with minor graphical updates and features removed.

17 Likes

OW2 is the mobile phone version of OW1 and I think that’ll be their trajectory for all titles moving forward too. I don’t know how anyone could still have any faith in this company at this point

6 Likes

at Blizzard they are stupid and have no idea how to do absolutely nothing imagine entrusting them with a task like finding the use and functionality of clans in an arcade shooter whose objective is only to search for games as fast as possible and even that works badly lol

“graphical updates”

Game has never looked worse than it does now imo.

Honestly makes me wonder how many of the original team besides Aaron are even left on Team 4 at this point. Not that we ever see or hear from Aaron anyway. Man was not ready for that promotion to game director nor is he capable of filling Jeff’s shoes. :cry:

10 Likes

Did i miss anything?

A number “2” in the title.

1 Like

Because they’re just soooooo busy working on the PvE. I almost want the PvE to get canceled, cause that would on brand wtih the current Blizz and their string of contant epic fails.

Stop with this. We had that and it was absolute disaster of epic proportions. The game needs to have 60 more characters (50 of them tank and support) for character bans to be viable.

2 Likes

Removing old content like group finder, levelling system, rank icons, locking heroes behind pay walls…

Literally sabotaging their own game so they can get more people to buy the battle pass.

Pathetic.

1 Like

wrath of the bride is literally a reskinned vs bots mode , with the same old map , with the same old bot ai

2 Likes

Plays completely differently. It’s objectively a new mode.

Hero bans is different from random hero pools decided by the devs lol … it be great to ban a hero before a game yourself for example soujorn or hog and actually enjoy the game?

That’s still what bugs me the most. How have things gone DOWN in quality compared to when the game wasn’t making them much money.

People can bash other F2P games, oftentimes it’s justified, but Blizzard’s taking it to a whole new level.

6 Likes

Given the last 2 years, that IS a speed up.

You also forgot removed features like “on fire” and post game cards

3 Likes

TBF you couldn’t play new heroes right away in ow1. you always had a few weeks where the hero was tested before everyone got access I’m not defending blizzards bs though because at least everyone got the hero at the same time.

I also had faith. It’s not always appropriate

The artificially slowed release time to release a game with the same release speed as the old one.

1 Like

Look if they can keep pushing heroes out at 3 a year, that is still good.

I don’t give a rats about maps etc, but heroes? literally the only content I actually care about.

Three a year… woopdie doo Basil.

The entire microtransaction system introduced so we could keep the same release schedule. That is a price to high.