Sonic the Hedgehog would solo Overwatch

that’s weird then, why would they show it in multiple cinematics but call it non canon

When did they say it was non canon?

Idk but as of the Hanzo rework the same can be said of scatter arrow in the cinematic

Also weird how they set up an obvious potential Hanzo redemption in that cinematic only to turn around and say it’d be hard to fit heroes like Hanzo and Wrecking Ball into the OW2 story

Hammond needs to join talon or something.

Idk if he could solo sigma (basically a god) or reaper because we don’t know if he can die but he would most likely stomp the rest.

First, he’s a wise-cracking, hairy, little, blue hedgehog. :hedgehog: :blue_heart:
Second, one flashbang and it’s over. :cowboy_hat_face:
Third, why did you have to bring Freddy into the conversation?!? :scream:

18 Likes

Mei, Junk, Hog, Cassidy, and Sombra all can solo duel and counter Sonic.

Brig would probably have some problems, but it might be slightly in her favour.

Lucio might try to just race him.

And Moira would experiment on him.

Knuckles and the characters from Sonic’s world have natural super speed which is why characters like Big the cat can run at high speeds and the only reason why Knuckles’ reaction time can even hold a candle to Sonic’s speed. Dude moves at the speed of sound no OW hero is gonna be even remotely a challenge. Sonic would body both hog and doom like it’s no contest lmao.

1 Like

I love that a community manager actually took the time to reply to this. This has made my day almost as much as Skin Reveal #2

1 Like

No way, Sonic obliterates these guys

Specieism? On my good Overwatch Forums? That’s kinda SUS :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Sonic by far would obliterate doomfist in a 1v1.

One Punch man would beat everyone.

everybody forget about chuck norris?

or is that too boomer nowadays

1 Like

People stopped bringing up Chuck Norris when they found out how problematic he was.

1 Like

Unlike Goku, who is famous for having a consistent and reasonable power level.

1 Like

Tracer would destroy sonic, op hero kek

No you don’t understand. It is so stupid. It got to the point that some wizard guy, who was trying to kill Sonic for years, determined the only thing that could beat Sonic was his mortality and age.

He’s fast enough to run through multiple universes in half a day, he is immune to time stopping abilities, he can manipulate matter at an atomic level, he can open portals through space and time, and Fate itself bends around him. And that’s just a fraction of the powers. It’s absolutely ridiculous how powerful Sonic is in the Comics.

I know Goku has some stupidly powerful feats and abilities too. It would be interesting to see them compare each other. Obviously Video Game Sonic doesn’t stand a chance against Goku but I recon Comic Sonic definitely would

idk i feel like some wrecking ball mains i see in comp could wreck him

Bruh… I just need Tails to keep bringing me back on the map when I play Genji.

:expressionless:

Doctor Eggwoman :joy:

2 Likes