Something needs to be done about the slew of trolls

I am hardstuck silver. This might be enough for some of you to discard what I’m trying to say but regardless.

I’ve currently been on a HUGE losing streak. As of this writing (I am still playing the game rn) I have gone from 2018 SR to 1671 SR. While I can say that I haven’t been playing my best today, the real reason I have lost non-stop like this is the absolute brain dead teammates I have been having. Teammates that flaunt in my face that they don’t care that we’re losing. Teammates that don’t even try to pick characters that fit the team.

There needs to be something done about teammates like this. At this point it feels like the game is programmed to make sure I can never escape silver. I am currently level 737 and very excited for Overwatch 2, but with the way its going right now I do not at all feel confident that I will be having fun in competitive multiplayer for the new game!

1 Like

Blizzard has never done anything and never will.

2 Likes

The one true flaw of this great system. It may try to figure you out, but it can’t figure out low hour playing folks, (even entire stacks). So towards the the end of season you are essentially being punished for playing awhile.

My advice. Create a new account for second half of the season. After 50 games played, rotate.