SOMEONE please explain

Hi I’m kinda (sorta) new to overwatch I mean I’ve only had the game for like a couple months and ive seen a heck ton of posts about “one trick ponies” and stuff like that and I’m worried, will I get banned ? I fr only play tracer I have like 70 hours on her. And like 14 and below hours on every other hero. I’m just worried someone’s gonna look at my account. Report me for one tricking and then boom all my tracer cosmetics are gone :sob::sob:please help

Jeff Kaplan clearly stated that One Tricking is NOT a violation of the Blizzard Code of Conduct.

Based on what you said, you are not a one-trick in my mind, you like Tracer (so do I as I have over 350 hours played on her across all modes). It does sound like you have played and tried other heroes. I do encourage you to have around 3 other damage role heroes to fall back on in case someone is able to keep your skills as Tracer heavily countered (usually anyone who is able to counter my Tracer is using heroes who can’t attack at range, and for that I rely on Pharah or Hanzo), but there is nothing wrong with playing her.

3 Likes

LMAO my friend and I literally had this conversation 30 sec before this post

It’s not as likely, but it is a possibility with how garbage the report system is. With that being said, it is a rare occurrence.

But you will NOT be immediately banned. I believe you get quite a few warnings, and you need to be reported a buttload of times before anything even happens. Try not to worry, as I doubt people are going to report you for one tricking Tracer.

youre okay. you can play tracer all you want.
also you can hide your profile from public view if youre still worried about people viewing your profile. just head to settings and set it to Private

You got some giant sized gorilla balls for 1 tricking Tracer

2 Likes

Got em from my mama :wink:

2 Likes