Some Problems since event ended (GPU/FPS)

Hey there,
im usually playing with 190 capped fps on my 1060 gtx card and it normally works without any drops. but since the halloween event ended my fps are stuttering sometimes even when just staying at one position. they’re going down to 130-50
and then go back up. Also my GPU usage is also only !20%! while playing. When i play blackops or other games its as high as normal but in OW its only 20%.

Does someone know a solution for this? I got this GPU problem only in OW

same thing has been happening to me but noone is listing
my last solution is to reinstall the whole game, if that dose not solve it im done with this game.
they never admit that there servers have problems, its always our fault

i dont believe its the servers but something in the game has to not allow my card to use more % of its usage i guess. help would be really appreciated

Do you leave the battlenet client open? That eats CPU resources. My FPS was 100-110. I disabled it and got back to 144 consistently.

my CPU usage isn’t high. its mostly between 40-60% while playing. My GPU is only between 15-25 when playing which isn’t how it should be. Im running 170 fps capped and i get them most of the time but there are those little ~10fps that i lose sometimes for 0.50 seconds

Did you update your nVidia drivers around this time also? Because the newer ones seem to be causing problems for a lot of people. Rolling back to September 9, 2018 release for the 1060 drivers might fix your issue. Let me know.

1 Like

I’m listening, but your problem seems to be your ISP, not the servers. You are connecting from India and being routed all over before reaching Blizzard, which is something your ISP is responsible for.

actually seems to work at least for the GPU usage back at 50-70!

1 Like

This will be the fix you are all asking for… I hope. You will have to OPEN the window, as I have a VERY detailed fix on this.