Some Halloween Terror Challenges Removed Early

I’m in East Coast US and when I logged on last night after 12am I found my 4 remaining incomplete Halloween Terror event challenges missing so I can’t complete them even though there is time left in the event.

The challenges that were removed from my Event tab are:
Legendary Sanctuary Fighter
Out For Blood
Revenge of the Zomnics
The Endless Night Began

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 31, 2023:

This is possibly addressing this issue. Not sure though

Its happening to me aswell im in (central timezone) i am trying to squeeze out the event rewards

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. The challenges you listed disappeared after I completed a Trial of Sanctuary last night (10/31), making it hard for me to finish the more rewarding event challenges. I hope they extend the event for another week to compensate!

1 Like

Yeah any you did not complete, are gone. So you won’t be able to complete them.

Because it doesn’t track changes when events are not running for it. even if you manage to do it, odds are you won’t get credit.

I figure by the time it’s patched the event will be over.
I was trying to get the expert mode one done.

Whats weird, when I logged on today around 2 hours ago all the challenges were listed for the halloween event. Only had 3 left to do. I completed one ( Beat 12 bosses in Trials of Sanctuary ) but after beating Trials of Sanctuary on Legendary (Replay code SWJ1S3), both the Beat Trials of Sanctuary on Legendary and Beat Wrath of the Bride on Expert have disappeared.

This is exactly what happened to me

Damn, I was wondering what was going on, I have literally 11 out of 12 completed, but I don’t have Legendary Sanctuary Fighter, Revenge of the Zomnics or The Endless Night Began, so I guess I’m just not getting the rewards, lmfao. The fact this has been a bug since the event began… wild.

Thanks for the fix, Blizz -_- Really bummed that I couldn’t finish these event challenges and now the event has ended. Seems like you guys don’t care!

I also missed out on the legendary title, didn’t realize the event achievement was gone until after I had completed it.

They removed it from the known issues but did they actually fix this?

1 Like

I’m still without my tittle

Still waiting for this to be fixed.

I really hope they give us the tittle in the new season

Ok, i can confirm it after a mont, i already have the tittle

It’s 12/23 and I’m STILL missing rewards from this event.